IBM Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Drive Across India – B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Graduates Can Apply!!! IBM has released the notification about the recruitment for the Post of Associate System Engineer. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website. The application procedure is purely online. The off campus drive is going to hire for 2018/2019/2020 batches. The Eligibility criteria, roles, responsibility and other application details are mentioned in this blog. Job seekers can grab this best opportunity.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
|Associate System Engineer|
No of vacancies
As per recruitment
1 to 31.5.2021
System Services Representatives are the primary technical interface to clients for the coordination of hardware and software support and delivery of operational services. Sound pretty important? Absolutely! You will advise clients of preventive maintenance, configuration, operation and environmental factors which may drastically impact product performance or impair the client’s IT operation.
IBM Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have a Graduation and Post-Graduation – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech /M.Sc /MCA – 60% or 6.0 CGPA.(Calculation of qualifying marks=Sum total of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects).
- Course Completion Year: 2018/ 2019/ 2020 only with less than 2 years experience. No current backlogs
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineer
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Control Instrumentation
Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that literally make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- Agile methodology.
- Flexible hours and the possibility of working remotely.
- Collaboration space with open spaces.
- Collaborative and dynamic work climate.
How to apply for IBM Recruitment 2021?
- Click on off campus apply link.
- Link is given below in our blog.
- Click apply online link, it will redirect to the next page.
- Fill the application form and attach the required supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Educational Qualification for IBM Recruitment 2021 is Bachelor’s degree.
The Job location for IBM Recruitment 2021 is Gurugram/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Hyderabad/Kolkata
Candidates can apply for IBM Recruitment 2021 through the direct link mentioned in this blog.