IBBI Executive Director Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI), a statutory body established under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, invites applications for 01 (One) post of Executive Director (ED) on deputation from eligible officers currently working in Central Government, State Governments, Public Sector Units or Autonomous Organizations. IBBI Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
The applications in the format given complete in all respects may be submitted to undersigned at the address stated above or submitted over mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, through proper channel, so as to reach us latest by 29th May, 2020.
IBBI Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)|
|Post Name||Executive Director (ED)|
IBBI Executive Director Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Officers of RBI, Banks, Financial Institutions, Regulatory bodies, statutory bodies and academies: Officers with not less than 20 years of experience in Officer Cadre.
Officers in Government: All India Central/Civil Services Group A officers in the Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000 in PB-4, or in Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700 or above in PB-4 with 8 years of experience in the scale.
IBBI Executive Director Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
The age for deputation shall be not less than 40 years and not more than 55 years on 30th April, 2020.
IBBI Executive Director Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Remuneration: IBBI has adopted pay on the pattern of SEBI pay scales for its executives. The present pay for the Executive Director is Rs. 120500 – 3500 (2) – 127500 (3 years). Other benefits including House Allowance, Transport, LFC and Medical Benefits will be admissible.
The officers will have an option to retain the pay scale, personal pay, DA of his original employer along with deputation allowance or select pay scale of IBBI. The option once exercised will be final.
How to Apply for IBBI Executive Director Recruitment 2020:
- a. Applications shall be made in the prescribed format given.
- Applications shall be submitted through proper channel along with copies of Annual Performance Appraisal Reports of the last three years and vigilance clearance.
- Applications shall be submitted to Dr. Anuradha Guru, Executive Director, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Vihar Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi, 110001 or submitted over mail to email@example.com
- The last date for submission of application duly forwarded by employer is 29th May, 2020.
- Incomplete application or application submitted in a different format is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Applications which are received after the prescribed date will not be considered. The Board takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of application or loss thereof in postal transit.
- Mode of Selection will be interview. The Board reserves the right to modify the selection procedure, if deemed fit.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed ’Y’ Class Air fare for the to and fro journey by the shortest route from the place of their residence, to the place of interview, subject to submission of necessary documentary evidence.
- The candidates shall route their applications through their employers. A copy of application marked ‘Advance Copy’ should be sent to the given address. It is clarified that any form of conditional forwarding from the employer or applications received without certificate of employer shall be summarily rejected.
- The Board reserves the right to raise the minimum standards in respect of qualification and experience in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview. Thus, merely fulfilling the eligibility conditions laid down in the advertisement as regards qualifications and experience, would not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for the interview.
- Canvassing or bringing any undue influence in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Any candidate who knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppressed material information, their candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, the contract would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds.
10.The decision of the Board in all matters would be final and binding, and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|