MHA IB Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 OUT – up to Rs. 2, 16,600 salary!!! Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Intelligence Bureau (IB) has recently ended the application process for the posts of Deputy Director, Additional Deputy Director/Executive for filling up 5 vacancies. Interested candidates can download the application format here and send it through the address within 60 days of publishing of this advertisement in the Employment News.
The educational qualification, experience and other eligibility conditions for the post are furnished below. Stay us for more updates.
MHA IB Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Name of the post||
Deputy Director, Additional Deputy Director/Executive
No of vacancies
Within 60 days
MHA IB Intelligence Bureau Vacancy Details:
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Intelligence Bureau (IB) intends to fill up 05 Deputy Director, Additional Deputy Director/Executive. The vacancies may vary (increase/ decrease). Refer official notification for more details.
Intelligence Bureau Deputy Director Eligibility Criteria:
- Deputy Director – candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university; Five years’ experience in intelligence work.
- Additional Deputy Director/Executive – candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent; and 12 years’ experience provided 7 years experience in intelligence work.
- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
MHA IB Age Limit:
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
MHA IB Deputy Director Salary Details:
- Deputy Director General Central Service (Group ‘A’), Gazetted Non-Ministerial, Level 13A (Rs. 1,31,100 – Rs. 2,16,600) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Additional Deputy Director/Executive: General Central Service (Group ‘A’), Gazetted Non-Ministerial, Level 13 (Rs, 1,23,100 – Rs. 2,15,900) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Intelligence Bureau Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the either interview/ written test. The selection procedure will be intimated to the candidates personally through any mode. So the interested candidates can apply for the post on or before the last date within 60 days.
How to apply for the MHA IB Recruitment 2021:
The application may send their Bio-data/C.V. proforma (in original) forwarded to the Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021. Along With Attested copies of the updated CRs for last five years; Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate including a statement of major/minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officers during the last 10 years.
They allotted 5 vacancies for the post as per the recruitment.
The last date for the application is within 60 days.
The post name is Deputy Director, Additional Deputy Director/Executive