IAF Civilian Recruitment 2021 OUT – 1500+ Vacancies | Download Group C Notification PDF Here. Indian Air Force has released the recruitment notification for Western Command Units, Training Command Units, Maintenance Command units, Central Air command units, Eastern Air Command Unit, Southern Air Command units. There are huge number vacancies offered for this recruitment. Total numbers of vacancies are 1515. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification and refer it thoroughly. Check Eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply.
IAF Civilian Recruitment 2021 Last date to apply
- Advertisement released on 03.04.2021. The last date for receipt of application form is 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Which means the last date may be 02.05.2021. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
IAF Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Indian Air Force|
Name of the Post
|Supdt (Store), Steno Grade – II, Senior Computer Operator, LDC, Hindi Typist, Store Keeper, Cook, Painter, Carpenter, Mess Staff, MTS and others|
|Number of vacancy||
Last date to apply
30 days after publication of Advertisement
IAF Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate age limit should be between 18 years to 25 years is mandatory to apply for this recruitment. Age relaxation for OBC Candidates is 03 years, For SC / ST category categories is 05 years and 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped (Additional 05 years in case of Physically Handicapped belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category).
|Senior Computer Operator||Degree (Mathematics / Statistics)|
|Supdt (Store||Any Degree|
|Steno Grade – I, LDC, Hindi Typist||10+2, Typing Knowledge|
|Store Keeper||12th Class|
|Civilian Mechanical Transport Drive,||Matriculation, Valid Civil Driving License|
|Cook (Ordinary Grade)||Matriculation, Diploma (Cooking)|
|Painter, Carpenter||10th Class, ITI|
|Ayah / Ward Sahayika||Matriculation, 1 year experience|
|House keeping, Staff||Matriculation|
|Laundryman, Mess staff, MTS, Vulcaniser||Matriculation, 1 year experience|
|Tailor, Tinsmith, Cooper smith & Sheet Metal Worker||10th class, ITI|
|Fireman||Matriculation, Training (Fire Fighting)|
|Fire Engine Driver||Matriculation, 3 year experience|
|FMT, Leather worker, Turner, Wireless Operator Mechanic||10th Class, ITI|
IAF Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Therefore, eligible candidates will be issued call letter for Written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill / physical / practical test wherever applicable based on merit / category in the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of application form with application.
IAF Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
- All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age limit, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC / ST / OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
- In case of ex-serviceman self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted along with the application.
IAF Recruitment 2021 Instructions
- There will be simultaneous conduct of test for all categories. The responsibility of deciding the category for which the candidate would like to appear will be choice of the applicant himself. No separate exam will be conducted for candidates applying for more than one category. If the exams are held on the same date.
- Pre-scrutiny of the application in terms of age limit, minimum qualification, documents and certificates will be carried out by the respective unit before calling the suitable candidates for the Written test / skill / Practical / Physical test. The centre may be different from the place to which the application was sent. This is done purely for administrative convenience.
How to Apply for IAF Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of IAF website.
- Select the required notification on the Home page.
- The Notification contains application form also.
- Fill the Application form and bring it on the selection date at the respective venue.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The last date for receipt of application form is 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Advertisement released on 03.04.2021, Which means the last date may be 02.05.2021 for IAF Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 1515 vacancies offered for IAF Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and application form direct link also available on this page.