IAF AFCAT 2022 Notification: Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary, Syllabus and Online Application Link Available Here!!! – Indian Air Force (IAF) has released Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2022. Online application link for AFCAT is announced to be available from 01.12.2021 to 30.12.2021. Based on the AFCAT exam candidates will get selected in IAF as Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty. AFCAT 2022 syllabus link is available at the end of the page.
Latest Updates as on 29-11-2021
AFCAT 01/2022 Registration for AFCAT and NCC branches is going to commence on 1st Dec 2021 at 1000 hrs and end on 30th Dec 2021 at 1700 hrs. Candidates are requested to fill the application form well in time and avoid the last-minute rush.
IAF AFCAT 2022 Notification Details
Name of the Board
|Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||
Application Link Available Date
|01.12.2021 to 30.12.2021|
AFCAT Vacancy 2022
|Entry||Brach||Number of Vacancy|
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||Short Service Commission (SSC) – 77|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||AE (L): PC – 19, SSC – 76
AE (M): PC – 07, SSC – 27
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||Admin: PC – 10 , SSC – 41
Accts: PC – 04, SSC – 17
Lgs: PC – 08, SSC – 31
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||10% Seats out of CCDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT Vacancies of SSC|
AFCAT Age Limit 2022
- For Flying Brach candidate’s age should between 20 years to 24 years as on 01.01.2023. Age relaxations will be given as per for Commercial Pilot Licensed candidates for up to 26 years.
- To apply for Ground Duty candidate’s age should between 20 years to 26 years as on 01.01.2023.
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria Educational Qualification
- Candidates should secured minimum 50% of marks Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% of marks.
- Or Candidate should have completed BE or B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering or related discipline from recognized University with minimum 60% of marks.
- Candidates age below 25 years for AFCAT 2022
IAF Flying Officer Salary
Selected candidate for Flying Office will get paid for Rs. 56100 to Rs. 177500 per month with MSP for Rs. 15000 per month.
AFCAT Selection Process
Candidates will get selected based on the merit list of marks obtained in Written test, Physical Test and Medical Test.
AFCAT Application Fee
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250 as Exam fee. NCC Special entry candidates need not to pay the exam fee.
How to Apply for AFCAT 2022?
- Online application link will be available from 01.12.2021.
- Go to official website of IAF.
- You can find AFCAT link on home page.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
AFCAT 2022 application link will be available from 01.12.2021 to 30.12.2021.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250 as application fee for AFCAT 2022.
There were 317 vacancies were offered for AFCAT 2022 notification.