Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi Recruitment 2022: 200+ Vacancies – Job for Graduates; Apply Online Now!!! The Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) Avadi has released a Job Notice for appointing Graduate Apprentice, Technical (Diploma) at the location of Chennai (Tamil Nadu). The Online Application is to begin From10-06-2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before 25-06-2022.
HVF Recruitment 2022 Details
|Board Name||Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) Avadi|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice, Technical (Diploma)|
HVF Avadi Recruitment 2022:
The Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) Avadi has released a Official Notice for Appointing 214 Graduate Apprentice, Technical (Diploma) Apprentice Under NATS in the location of Avadi – Chennai (Tamil Nadu). The Vacancy Distribution for the Post are Given in the Notice attached Below
HVF Avadi Job Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed Graduate/ Diploma Engineering from a Recognized University.
- The candidates Passed During September 2019, 2020 & 2021 are required for the Job post.
HVF Avadi Job Age Limit:
The candidates applying for the job must be in the Age Limit of as per Apprenticeship Rules.
HVF Avadi Job Selection Process:
The candidates applied for the job will be selected based on the Decision of the board. The candidates will be shortlisted based the Online Application Data – Qualification, Experience etc. The shortlisted candidates will be subjected to Certificate Verification of their original documents. The board will Inform the Shortlisted candidates through their registered Email id about the Certificate Verification.
HVF Avadi Job Salary:
The candidates selected for the post will be given the Stipend of Rs. 9000 per month For Graduate Apprentices and Stipend of Rs. 8000 per month For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices.
How to apply for the HVF Avadi Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates willing to apply for the job must visit the board website: https://ddpdoo.gov.in/
- Search for the Job Notification
- Check the Job Details And Eligibility Criteria of the post. (Or)
- Visit the NATS Website: https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action
- Click on the “Enroll” Option to Apply for the Job.
- The Apply Online for the Post to Begin from 10-06-2022
- The candidates have to apply for the job, before 25-06-2022.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates applying for the job must have Completed Graduate/ Diploma Engineering from a Recognized University.
The candidates selected for the post will be given the Stipend of Rs. 8000 to Rs. 9000 per month
The candidates have to apply for the job, before 25-06-2022.