Last Date Extended For HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now!!! The application deadline for Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) recruitment 2021 has been extended for filling up 534 posts of (PGT Sanskrit) ‐ H.E.S.‐II (Group‐B Services). through the link http://adv12021.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
So candidates who are still not applied for the recruitment can apply now before the last date. The application form can be found on the official website. The last date for deposit of fee is also extended up to 11.06.2021. Exam schedule will be issued by the Commission later on. Stay us for further updates.
HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
- Candidates must study Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Candidates should possess Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of concerned subject. Candidates should have a Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking average of any three examinations from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation
- Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit.
- The Selected aspirants will receive pay scale of Rs.47600 to Rs.1,51,000.
- The selection will be based on Written Exam – 90 Marks and Socio-Economic criteria and experience – 10 Marks. Refer official notification for more details.
How to Apply for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site of HSSC
- Now refer the HSSC PGT Sanskrit Recruitment notification
- If you are eligible, then apply online
- Fill your details in the online application form pay the required fee
- Upload the needed documents and submit your application
There are totally 534 vacancies are allotted
Candidates can apply from 24.05.2021 to 09.06.2021
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.