HSCC Ltd Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Engineering Graduates | Applying Procedure Available Here. HSCC (India) Limited earlier known as Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited and the Board released the recruitment notification for Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering Candidates. Total numbers of vacancies are 13. Candidates are advised to visit the official site and refer the notification thoroughly. And check eligibility criteria using the official notification then proceed to apply for HSCC Recruitment 2021.
HSCC Recruitment 2021 Last date to Apply
Last date for receipt of application is 17.05.2021 for HSCC Recruitment 2021. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered. Candidates who willing to apply for this recruitment are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end. It contains Online Application direct link and notification link.
HSCC Ltd Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Last date to apply||17.05.2021|
HSCC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Civil / Electrical / Mechanical (including 1 OH) (E -2) – 3 Posts
Civil / Electrical / Mechanical (including 1 HH) (E -1) – 5 Posts
Civil / Electrical / Mechanical (E -0) – 5 Posts
HSCC Limited Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Age limit for HSCC Recruitment 2021 is E-2 level post is 32 years, for E-1 level post is 28 years and for E-0 level post age limit should be 24 years is mandatory to apply for HSCC recruitment 2021.
- Candidate should graduate Engineers in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from Government recognised University / Institute is mandatory to apply for HSCC Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates in Civil Engineering should have experience in all aspects of project management including civil/structural works, PHE, tendering & monitoring, execution, etc. of large projects.
- In case of Electrical Engineering, candidates must have experience in design / execution of electrical works in large multi-storied institutional buildings in the field of internal and external electrification works including HT/LT installation work, DG sets etc.
- In Mechanical Engineering, candidates must be having experience in designing / execution, etc. of mechanical (HVAC) works in large multi-storied buildings.
Experience needed for E-2 Level posts is 07 years post qualification experience, for E-1 post candidate should have 04 years experience and For E-0 post level candidate should have 01 year experience in relevant field as on 01.05.2021 is mandatory.
HSCC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Salary for E-2 post is Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1,60,000/- per month and For E-1 Post salary is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 per month and for E-0 post salary is Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,20,000/- per month from the respective board.
HSCC Recruitment 2021 Selection process
The mere fact that a candidate has submitted the application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for selection process.
How to apply for HSCC Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates possessing the required qualifications and experience may send their typed application in the prescribed format should send to the belonging address.
- Candidates from PSUs/Govt may submit advance copy in time and apply through proper channel. Final selection will be subject to vigilance clearance and satisfactory Annual Confidential Reports.
- Appointment will be subject to medical fitness from a reputed hospital at the discretion of the company.
Deputy General Manager (HRM)
17.05.2021 is the last date to apply for HSCC Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 13 vacancies offered for HSCC Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and application form direct link also available on this page.