HRIDC Recruitment 2020 Released. Haryana Rail Infrastructure development Corporation Limited (HRIDC) is a joint Venture of Ministry of Railways and Government of Haryana, accordance to the Union Cabinet decision, with an objective to develop the rail infrastructure in the state of Haryana and carry on the Business Development, financing, planning and implementation of Railway projects and development of other infrastructure facilities. HRIDC has undertaken various Railway infrastructure projects including “Haryana Orbital Rail Corridor” from Palwal to Sonipat and has set up its project office at Gurugram. HRIDC invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for appointment for the position of Sr. Executive-(Civil), Executive (Civil/Electrical) & Executive Assistant on contract basis. Selection will be done through Walk-in-interview with following terms and conditions.
HRIDC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Haryana Rail Infrastructure development Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Executive & Others|
|Last Date||17.04.2020 at 11:00|
HRIDC Executive Vacancy 2020:
They are totally 07 vacancies for the post of Senior Executive (Civil), Executive (Civil), Executive (Electrical) and Executive Assistant.
HRIDC Executive Educational Qualification 2020:
- Tech/B.E.(Civil Engineering)from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks. M. Tech from a recognized University in the relevant field (i.e. Structural Engineering/ Soil Mechanics) with minimum 60% marks
- Tech from a recognized University in the relevant field (i.e. Civil/Electrical) with minimum 60% marks.
- Graduate from a recognized University in any field with minimum 60% marks.
HRIDC Executive Experience 2020:
- The candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in any State/Central PSUs or any reputed Private Infrastructure, transportation or logistics companies. Preference shall be given to the applicant having experience in Railway Project works.
- The candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in any State/Central PSUs or any reputed Private Infrastructure, transportation or logistics companies. Preference shall be given to the applicant having experience in Railway Project works.
- The candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in any reputed infrastructure, transportation or logistics companies. The applicant should have experience in all office working activities including customer relationship, HR, administration etc. The candidate should have good working experience in MS Office, file management, drafting of letters, office correspondence etc.
HRIDC Executive Age Limit 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding Maximum Age- up to 35 Years for all the posts (as on date of advertisement).
HRIDC Executive Service Condition 2020:
Selected Candidate would be posted as Sr Executive/ Executive on contract basis for a period of one year initially which can be extended upto 3(three) years or more at the sole discretion of the Company with suitable salary hike on the basis of monthly performance. He/ She will be paid consolidated emoluments @ Rs. 40,000/- (For Sr. Executive) & Rs. 30,000/- (for Executive). Nothing extra shall be payable except TA/DA as per rules. Place of posting is as per present requirement. It can be changed anywhere within Haryana at the sole discretion of HRIDC
HRIDC Executive Selection Process 2020:
Walk-in-Interview for the above posts on contract basis will be held on 17.04.2020 at 11:00 AM at HRIDC office at Gurugram as per details given above. Reporting time for walk-in Interview is between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Candidates reporting after 11:00 AM will not be entertained. The applications of candidates will be checked by the officials of HRIDC and only those candidates who are fulfilling the criteria as per the advertisement and producing the original certificates (Educational, Experience etc) along with self-certified copies of certificates shall be allowed to be interviewed.
HRIDC Executive Leave and Medical Examination 2020:
Candidates will be required to undergo Medical examination after selection and will be considered for engagement only if found medically fit, in addition to other criteria. The candidates should not be Colour-Blind (Except for Part-3 i.e. Executive Assistant).
Contractual personnel will be granted one (1) day leave for each completed month of employment in HRIDC which can be availed maximum of five (5) days leave at a time. Such leave shall not have any specific nomenclature like CL, Earned Leave, etc. The accumulated leave cannot be carried forward to the next calendar year.
HRIDC Recruitment 2020 Address:
Date of Interview: 17.04.2020 Time: 11:00 AM Venue: Haryana Rail Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd, Plot No. 143, 5th floor Sector-44, Rail Tel Tower, Gurugram.
- The above posts are project specific for the limited period and are not for the regular establishment of HRIDC. No other perks or benefits would be admissible expect those mentioned above.
- No TA/DA/Journey expenses will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The candidates are advised to make necessary arrangements for his/her travel/stay well in advance, so as to reach the interview venue in time. In case, interview is continued to next dates, candidates have to make necessary arrangement of their stay, at their own cost.
- The contract engagement will not confer any right for regularization in HRIDC.
- The contract can be terminated pre-maturely on one-month notice by either side.
- However, in case of gross negligence/ misconduct/ irregularities, the contract appointment will be terminated with immediate effect and in such cases; the employee will be liable for action as per law/ policies of the Company. Serving Govt. /PSU Officials, if selected, will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Any information regarding this contract recruitment process would be made available on the e-mail address provided by the candidate on the date of interview and/ or shall be uploaded on HRIDC website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the website for further updates.
How to Apply HRIDC Recruitment 2020
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down above, should bring along duly filled in application format (attached as Annexure-I) along with self attested photocopies of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom) on the day of interview, failing which the candidature will be summarily rejected and the candidate will not be interviewed.
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs.
- High school certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificate of Academic & Professional qualifications and statement of marks of all the qualifications for all semester/years (including 10th and 12th class).
- Proof of identity and address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card etc).
- PAN Card.
- Proof of different period experience as claimed in the Application Form. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/joining letter along with last month’s salary slips, form 16 and other documents which clearly prove continuity in the job are to be attached. In case, certificates claim is not established from the proofs submitted, his/her application is liable to be rejected.
- Any other documents in support of candidature.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|