HPSC Assistant Scientist Recruitment 2023 Out: Haryana Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Scientist. There are 4 vacancies available for the posts. Interested candidates can apply online for the post through the official website. The last date for receipt of the online application is 05.02.2023.
HPSC Job Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Board||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Scientist (Landuse/ Soils/ Agriculture /Server and Data Security Management)|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
|Starting Date to Apply||16.01.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||05.02.2023|
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- Candidates should have an age limit of a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years as of the closing date of the application
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Qualification
- Candidates should possess a First Class M.Sc/ M.Tech degree or equivalent in the relevant discipline from a recognized university
- Candidates should have an experience of one year in the relevant field
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary
The selected candidates will get a salary of Pay level – 9 for the posts
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process is based on an interview/ written test/ certificate verification basis
HPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
Candidates should be paid the application fee from Rs.250/- to Rs.1000/- for different categories of candidates. The PwD category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
How to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of HPSC
- Click “Apply Online” on the homepage
- Select the job advertisement on that page
- Click “Apply” on the Link for applying
- Enter the login details in the portal
- Fill out the online application & submit it within the last date
The last date for receipt of the online application is 05.02.2023.
There are 4 vacancies available for the posts.
Candidates should possess a First Class M.Sc/ M.Tech degree or equivalent in the relevant discipline from a recognized university