HPSC HCS Judicial Exam Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Prelims and Mains Exam Pattern. Haryana Public Service Commission has going to be conduct the H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Examination -2020-21. The Prelims and Mains Examination Date will be Announced Soon. So; Applied Candidates can download the Complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern from our website.
HPSC HCS Judicial Exam Syllabus 2021
Name of the Board
|Haryana Public Service Commission|
H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Examination -2020-21
No of Vacancy
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
HPSC HCS (Judicial) Exam 2021 Pattern:
|Paper/Subject||No of Ques.||Marks||Time|
|Main subjects of Law
Current events of national and international importance,
Indian legal and constitutional history and governance.
Analytical skills and aptitude.
For wrong answer 0.20% i.e. 1/5th mark shall be deducted.
|I||Civil Law-I||Code of Civil procedure, Punjab Courts Act, Indian Contract Act, the Indian Partnership Act, Sale of Goods Act, Specific Relief Act, and the Indian Evidence Act,||200 Marks||3 Hrs.|
|II||Civil Law-II||Hindu Law, Mohammadan Law, and Customary Law, Law of Registration and Limitation||200 Marks||3 Hrs.|
|III||Criminal Law||Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code and Indian Evidence Act||200 Marks||3Hrs.|
|IV||English||English Essay (1000-1100 words) – 100 Marks
Precis – 25 Marks
Words and Phrases (Make sentences of the given words and Phrases) – 25 Marks
Comprehension – 25 Marks
Corrections – 25 Marks
|200 Marks||3 Hrs.|
|V||Language||Hindi (in Devnagri Script)
|100 Marks||3 Hrs.|
|VI||Viva Voca||To judge the personal qualities of the candidates. The viva-voce shall relate to the matters of general interest and is intended to test the candidates’ alertness, intelligence and general outlook. it shall be conducted in English.|
HPSC HCS Judicial Exam Syllabus 2021:
- General Science.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography.
- Indian Culture, Indian Polity and Indian Economy.
- General Mental Ability.
- Haryana-Economy and people. Social, economic and culture institutions and language of Haryana. Questions on General Science will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any particular scientific discipline. In current events, knowledge of significant national and international events will be tested. In History of India, emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. Questions on the Indian National Movement will relate to the nature and character of the nineteenth century resurgence, growth of nationalism and attainment of Independence. In Geography, emphasis will be on Geography of India. Questions on the Geography of India will relate to physical, social and economic Geography of the country, including the main features of Indian agricultural and natural resources. Questions on Indian Polity and Economy will test knowledge on the country‘s political system and Constitution of India. Panchayati Raj, social systems and economic developments in India. On general mental ability, the candidates will be tested on reasoning and analytical abilities.
Civil Services Aptitude Test:
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude, etc.-Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, date sufficiency etc. – Class X-level).
Syllabus For The Main Written Examination:
- English And English Essay
- Hindi And Hindi Essay
- General Studies
Animal Reproduction: Semen quality.—Preservation and Artificial Insemination—Components of semen, composition of spermatozoa, chemical and physical properties of ejaculated semen, factors affecting semen in vivo and in vitro. Factors affecting semen production and quality, preservation, composition of diluents, sperm concentration, transport of diluted semen. Deep freezing techniques in cows, sheep, goats, swine and poultry. Detection of estrus and time of insemination for better conception. Anoestrus and repeat breeding.
Livestock Production and Management:
- Commercial Dairy Farming.—Comparison of dairy farming in India with advanced countries. Dairying under mixed farming and as specialized farming, economic dairy farming. Starting of a dairy farm, Capital and land requirement, organization of the dairy farm. Opportunities in dairy farming, factors determining the efficiency of dairy animal. Heard recording, budgeting cost of milk production, pricing policy; Personnel Management. Developing Practical and Economic rations for dairy cattle; supply of greens throughout the year, feed and fodder requirements of Dairy Farm. Feeding regimes for young stock and bulls, heifers and breeding animals; new trends in feeding young and adult stock; Feeding records.
- Commercial meat, egg and wool production.—Development of practical and economic rations for sheep, goats, pigs, rabbits and poultry. Supply of greens, fodder, feeding regimes for young and mature stock. New trends in enhancing production and management. Capital and land requirements and socio-economic concept.
- Feeding and management of animals under drought, flood and other natural calamities.
Basic philosophy, objectives, concept and principles of extension. Different Methods adopted to educate farmers under rural conditions. Generation of technology, its transfer and feedback. Problems and constraints in transfer of technology. Animal husbandry programmes for rural development.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the minimum qualification to appear in HCS (Judicial) Exam?
Minimum qualification for appearing in HCS (Judicial) Exam is a bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) from a recognised university.
What is the pattern of HCS (Judicial) Exam?
The Preliminary Examination shall be of objective type with multiple-choice questions.
Is there any kind of negative marking in HCS (Judicial) Exam?
Yes there is negative marking in HCS (Judicial) Exam. For every wrong answer 0.20% i.e. 1/5th mark shall be deducted.