HPSC Audit Officer Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Group B Exam Pattern Here!!!! Haryana Public Service Commission has uploaded the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Post of Audit Officer Cooperative Societies (Group-B) in Cooperation Department Haryana. Candidates can download the HPSC Audit Officer Cooperative Societies (Group-B) Syllabus in below link. The HPSC Audit Officer Examination Date 2021 will be Announce Soon. Stay Connected with us for further updates
HPSC Syllabus 2021:
Name of the Board
|Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||
Audit Officer Cooperative Societies (Group-B)
HPSC Audit Officer Exam Pattern 2021:
|No of Question/Marks||Duration|
- The question paper of recruitment test will be of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQO based on the syllabus and the same will be in English language only.
- The duration of the paper will be 2 hours with maximum marks 100.
- There will be no negative marking in the recruitment test.
- The candidates to the extent of three times of the number of posts advertised in each subject will be passed in recruitment test in addition to the bracketed candidates, if any.
HPSC Audit Officer Cooperative Societies (Group-B) Syllabus:
Unit-I: Business Environment:
- Meaning and Elements of Business Environment.
- Economic environment, Economic Policies, Economic Planning.
- Legal environment of Business in lndia: Competition policy, Consumer protection, Environment protection.
- Policy Environment: Liberalization Privatization and globalization, Second generation reforms, industrial policy and implementation. industrial growth and structural changes
Unit – II : Financial & Management Accounting:
- Basic Accounting concepts, Capital and Revenue, Financial statements
- Partnership Accounts: Admission, Retirement, Death, Dissolution and Cash Distribution.
- Advanced Company Accounts: lssue, forfeiture, Purchase of Business, Liquidation, Valuation of shares, Amalgamation, Absorption and Reconstruction, Holding Company Accounts.
- Cost and Management Accounting: Ratio Analysis, Funds Flow Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis, Marginal costing and Break-even analysis, Standard’ costing, – Budgetary control, Costing for decision-making, Responsibility accounting.
Unit – III : Business Economics:
- Nature and uses of Business Economics, Concept of Profit and Wealth maximization. Demand Analysis and Elasticity of Demand, Indifference Curve Analysis, Law of Demand.
- Utility Analysis and Laws of Returns and Law of variable proportions.
- Cost, Revenue, Price determination in different market situations : Perfect competition, Monopolistic competition, Monopoly, Price discrimination and Oligopoly, Pricing strategies
Unit-IV: Business Statistics & Data Processing:
- Data Types, Data collection and analysis, sampling, need, errors and methods of sampling, Normal Distribution, Hypothesis testing, Analysis and Interpretation of Data
- Correlation and Regression, small sample tests- t-test, F-test and chi-square test.
- Data Processing: Elements, Data Entry, Data Processing and Computer Applications
- Application to Functional Areas – Accounting, Inventory control, Marketing
Unit-V: Business Management
- Principles of Management.
- Planning: Objectives, Strategies, planning process, Decision-making.
- Organising, Organisational Structure, Formal and Informal organisations,
- Leading: Motivation, Leadership, Committees, Communication.
- Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
Unit – VI : Marketing Management
- The Evolution of marketing, Concepts of marketing, Marketing mix, Marketing Environment
- Consumer behavior, Market segmentation
- Product decisions
- Pricing decisions
- Distribution decisions
- Promotion decisions
- Marketing planning, Organising and Control
Unit – VII: Financial Management :
- Capital Structure, Financial and Operating leverage
- Cost of capital, Capital budgeting
- Working capital management
- Dividend policy
Unit – VIII : Human Resources Management :
- Human Resource planning, Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development, Succession planning.
- Compensation: Wage and Salary Administration, Incentive and Fringe Benefits, Morale and Productivity
- Performance Appraisal
- Industrial Relatives in India, Health, Safety, Welfare and Social Security, Workers’ Participation in Management
Unit-IX: Banking and Financial Institution:
- importance of Banking to Business, Types of Banks and Their Functions, Reserve Bank of India, NABARD and Rural Banking
- Banking Sector Reform in India, NPA, Capital Adequacy Norms.
- Development Banking : IDBI, IFCI, SFCs, UTI,.SIDBI & MUDRA
Unit-X: International Business:
- Theoretical foundations of international business, Balance of payments.
- International liquidity, International Economic Institutions: IMF, World Bank IFC,IDA,ADB
- World Trade Organisation- its functions and policies.
- Structure of India’s foreign trade: Composition and direction, EXIM Bank, EXIM Policy of India, Regulation and Promotion of foreign trade
The HPSC Audit Officer Exam Date 2021 will be Announce Soon
The direct link to download HPSC Audit Officer Syllabus 2021 have provided above
There are various vacancies allotted for these recruitment