HPSC Audit Officer Admit Card 2021 OUT – Check Exam Date Details Here!!!! – Haryana Public Service Commission has released recruitment test date for Audit Officer, Cooperative Societies (Group-B) post. Candidates who are all applied for HPSC Audit Officer post can attend the recruitment test on 19.09.2021. Admit card for the recruitment test will be released soon.
HPSC Audit Officer Recruitment Test 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Haryana Public Service Commission|
Name of the Post
|Audit Officer, Cooperative Societies (Group-B)|
|Number of Vacancies||
|Recruitment Test Date||
Admit Card Released
HPSC Exam Date 2021
HPSC going to conduct Audit Officer, Cooperative Societies (Group-B) recruitment test on 19.09.2021. Based on merit list for marks obtained in recruitment test candidate will get selected for interview. The final selection will be based on the combination of 87.5% marks got in Recruitment test and 12.5% of marks get in Interview.
HPSC Exam Pattern 2021
- The recruitment test contains 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each question carries one marks and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answers.
- Candidates should secure minimum 50% of to clear the examination, 45% for Reserved categories.
- The exam timing will be 2 hours and language of examination is English.
HPSC Admit card 2021
Admit card for the HPSC written test released. Candidates are advised to check official website of HPSC constantly for admit card or stay connected with our website. We will upload the admit card once it was officially released.
How to Download HPSC Admit Card 2021?
- After the admit card was released.
- Go to official website of HPSC.
- Go to downloads and find the admit card link.
- Or use the link given link to download admit card.
- Fill the credentials and submit it.
- Your admit card will be displayed.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
HPSC Audit Officer Recruitment Test is scheduled to be conducted on 19.09.2021.
A candidate belongs to General or UR should get 50% of marks and reserved candidates should get 45% of marks to pass in HPSC Audit Officer Recruitment Test 2021.
Yes, – 0.25 negative mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in HPSC Audit Officer Recruitment Test 2021.