HPPSC Traffic Manager Screening Test Exam Date & Admit Card 2020 . Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has going to conduct the Screening Test for the Traffic Manager post on 15th March, 2020. The Exam Date & Admit Card released Soon on the official site. Candidates can download the HPPSC Traffic Manager Admit Card 2020 after released on the official site. The Exam Date Notice given below in our blog. Follow our blog for Daily Updates.
The provisionally admitted candidates will have to paste a passport size photograph duly self attested / attested by a Gazetted Officer on the space provided on the downloaded e-Admission Certificate(s), failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in the Screening Test/ Examination, in any condition/ circumstances, whatsoever.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Details
|Name of the Board||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Traffic Manager|
|Exam Date||15th March, 2020|
|Status||Screening Test Admit Card Released|
HPPSC Traffic Manager Exam Date 2020:
It is for information of all concerned that the Screening Test for recruitment to the posts of Traffic Manager, Class-II (on contract basis) will be conducted on 15th March, 2020 at 11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M. The said posts of Traffic Manager were advertised vide Advt. No. 20/2019 (item No. I-D) dated 09th November, 2019.
HPPSC Traffic Manager Admit Card 2020:
The e-admit cards of all provisionally admitted candidates and instructions to candidates have been uploaded on Commission’s website i.e. www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc and the concerned candidates have also been informed through SMSes/ e-mails on their respective Cellular Nos. /e-mail ID(s) provided by them in their respective Online Recruitment Application forms.
Therefore, all provisionally admitted candidates are advised to download their e-admit card(s) along with instructions to candidates from the above mentioned website and to bring printout of e-admit cards in the concerned examination centres on the day of Screening Test alongwith a printout of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) and self attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of their eligibility for the concerned post. The candidates who fail to submit any requisite documents on the day of Screening Test, their candidature will be rejected straightway and no further opportunity will be given to submit any documents in support of their eligibility.
HPPSC Traffic Manager Screening Test:
The candidates are required to submit a printout of online recruitment applications (ORA) along with self attested / attested copies of requisite documents in support of their eligibility for the concerned post(s) on the day of Screening Test and in other cases where direct Personality Test will be held, 10 days time will be given to submit requisite documents failing which his/ her candidature shall stand finally rejected as per essential qualification(s) for the concerned post(s). No extra time will be given for submission of any documents.
List of documents to be submitted on the day of Screening Test (CBT or offline Test)/ Examination or as and when asked by the Commission:-
That attested / self attested copies of following documents/ certificates are provided in support of claims made/ information given in the Online Recruitment Application: –
- Degree/ Diploma certificates along with Marks Sheets of all years in support of Educational Qualifications. The provisional certificate(s) along with marks sheets of all semesters/ years.
- Matriculation certificate for age proof.
- Experience certificate(s) wherever required.
- Category certificate(s) in support of their eligibility, if any, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities etc. All these certificates along with undertaking wherever required, should be on Performa prescribed by the Government of H.P. from time to time. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes Certificates should be in accordance with the instructions of the Govt. issued vide letter No. PER (AP)-C-F(10)-4 /2010 dated 5th August, 2019.
- Valid BPL Certificate countersigned by B.D.O. along with non SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format for the candidates belonging to unreserved B.P.L. category, who wish to apply for the posts reserved for EWSs category.
- Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, indicating the authority (with number & date) under which it has been so treated. Note: – Strike out whichever is not applicable.
HPPSC Traffic Manager Procedure of Screening Test:
Provided that Computer Based Screening Test shall be conducted in single slot with same question paper and in different slots with different set of question papers depending upon the total number of candidates who have to take the test and the number of computer terminals available to the Commission at the particular date for Computer Based Screening Test.
(ii) Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection. Minimum pass marks in Computer Based Test / Offline Test (objective or descriptive) are 25% for the candidates of unreserved (General) category and 20% for the candidates of reserved categories. Any correlation drawn by the candidates between their score in the Screening Test and final merit at a later stage is completely unwarranted. No representation(s) shall be entertained in this regard. Final selection of a candidate will be made solely on the basis of his/ her performance in the Personality Test, which will be of maximum 100 marks. The minimum pass marks in personality test are 45 for the candidates of general category and 35 marks for the candidates of reserved categories.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|