HPPSC Recruitment 2021-22 OUT – For Tehsildar Vacancy | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the post of NAIB – Tehsildar on Revenue Department. Total numbers of vacancies are 20. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification. Refer to the notification and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online for HPPSC Jobs 2021.
HPPSC Jobs 2021 Last Date
The last date for receipt of the application is 27.01.2022 and the last date for payment of the fee also the same date as the Last date. Interested candidates are advised to apply before the last date. If failed to apply before the last date, then the application will not be considered. No other mode of application will be entertained.
Online Application and Official Notification direct link available on this page. Kindly refer to this page till the end.
HPPSC Notification 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
Name of the Post
|Number of vacancies||
|Last date to apply||
Application Fee Last date
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
- A candidate age limit must be between 21 years to 45 years as on 01.01.2021 is mandatory to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2022. The age relaxation for these categories is available only if there is a post reserved for these categories.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide S.C. of H.P. / S.T. of H.P. / O.B.C. of H.P. / W.F.F. of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh. For H.P. Govt. employees and Ex-Servicemen of H.P. age relaxation is as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time
A candidate should be Graduate from a recognized university is mandatory to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2022. Bachelor Degree certificate alongwith Marks Sheets of all years / Consolidated mark sheet in support of Educational Qualifications is needed.
HPPSC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for the NAIB – Tehsildar post is Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 and plus Gross Pay Rs. 4800 per month from the respective board.
HPPSC Jobs 2021 Selection process
Candidates are shortlisted based on Examinations. There are Preliminary Exam and Screening Test. The number of candidates to be called for (Main) written examination will be 20 times of the total number of posts advertised. And shortlisted candidates are being called for Personality Test.
HPPSC Job Vacancy 2021 Examination Fee
Examination Fee for General Category and Candidates of Other States is Rs. 400/- of Nonrefundable and For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS (Covered under BPL)/(including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex.-Servicemen of H.P.) is Rs. 100/-.
Fees Exemption is only for Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure)/ Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P./Female Candidates.
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of the HPPSC website.
- Select the “Advertisement” option on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification and click the ORA option on the Home page.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Click submit and print the registration form for future purposes.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
27.01.2022 is the last date to Apply online for HPPSC Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 20 vacancies offered for HPPSC Recruitment 2021.
A candidate age limit must be between 21 years to 45 years as on 01.01.2021 is mandatory to apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2022.