HPAS/HAS Syllabus 2023 PDF in English: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission will be going conduct the H.P. Administrative Service Competitive Examination-2023. The desirous/ eligible candidates may apply online through official website till 14th June, 2023 till 11.59 P.M. (IST) thereafter link will be disabled.
HPAS Syllabus 2023 PDF
|Name of the Board||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||H.P. Administrative Service Competitive Examination-2023|
|Post Name||H.P. Administrative Service, Class-I (Gazetted) & Himachal Pradesh Police Services, Class-I (Gazetted)|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
HPPSC HPAS Exam Pattern 2023:
- This preliminary examination will consist of two objective type papers (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks in the subjects of General Studies and Aptitude Test as per syllabus given below. This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
|Paper||Detail of questions and marks|
|Paper – I General Studies (Code No. 01)||This paper shall be of 200 marks and there shall be 100 objective type (multiple choices) questions.|
|Paper-II Aptitude Test (Code No.-02)||This paper shall be of 200 marks and in this paper there shall be 100 objective type (multiple choice) questions.|
HPPSC HPAS Notification 2023 PDF
HPPSC HPAS Prelims Syllabus 2023:
Paper – I General Studies:
- History, Geography, Political, Art & Culture and Socio Economic Development of Himachal Pradesh.
- Current events of National and International importance.
- History of India and Indian National movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development- Sustainable Development, Poverty, inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
Paper-II Aptitude Test (Code No.-02):
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude etc. (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
- English Language comprehension skills (Class X level)
The main examination shall include compulsory subjects and one optional subject.
|Paper No.||Subject||Max. Marks|
|Paper-VII||Paper-I (optional subject opted)||100|
|Paper-VII||Paper-II (optional subject opted)||100|
Download COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION Syllabus 2023
**Follow Our FB For Latest News**
HPPSC HPAS Exam Date will be announced soon.
HPPSC HPAS selection will be based on the Prelims and Mains Examination.
Candidates can download HPPSC HPAS Syllabus 2023 from our website.