HPPSC AE Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Details Here | Apply Now!!!!
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Deputy Director And Assistant Director Of Fisheries for filling up 43 vacancies. If you are interested in this recruitment then submit the application form. Aspirants have to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date is 25/06/2021 11:59 Pm.
So, complete the process of enrolling within those dates only. Have a look at the complete data mentioned on this page to know more details. HPPSC AE Recruitment and eligibility details such as qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, how to apply are given below in our blog. Refer this blog for more updates.
HPPSC AE Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Name of the post||
Assistant Engineer, Deputy Director, And Assistant Director Of Fisheries
No of vacancies
25/06/2021 11:59 Pm
HPPSC Vacancies Details 2021:
- Assistant Engineer ((Executive Trainee-Mechanical) -6 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil) – 26 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee Environment) -2 posts
- Deputy Director (Sainik Welfare) -7 posts
- Assistant Director Of Fisheries – 2 posts
Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Assistant Engineer ((Executive Trainee-Mechanical) – Candidates Should Have A Full Time Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline/ M. Tech. (Mechanical)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India with least 55%marks in case of SC/ST/ Internal (HPPCL) candidates and 60% Marks in case of other categories.
- Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil) – Candidates Should Have Full Time Degree in Civil Engineering discipline/ M. Tech. (Civil)/Post Graduate Diploma in Hydro Power Plant Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India with least 55% marks in case of SC/ST/Internal (HPPCL) candidates and 60% Marks in case of other categories.
- Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee Environment) – Candidates Should Have B.Tech./B.E. (Environment Engineering/ Environment Science/B.E. with one (1) year PG Diploma in Environment with at least 55% marks in case of SC/ ST/ internal (HPPCL) candidates and 60% marks in case of other
- Deputy Director (Sainik Welfare) – Candidates Should Have Should be a retired/released Ex-Indian commissioned officer of the rank of Colonel/Lt Colonel/Major/Captain. Or the equivalent status of the Indian Navy/Air Force.
- Assistant Director Of Fisheries
- i) Master‟s degree in Zoology or Fisheries of a recognized University or Associate Diploma of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education Bombay or its equivalent.
- ii) Minimum three years experience in Management and development of Fisheries. OR
- i) B.Sc in Zoology or Fisheries Science from any recognized University or its equivalent.
- ii) Minimum five years experience in Management and Development of Fisheries.
HPPSC AE Age Limit:
Candidates should have maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall between 18 to 30 years for AE POST and for Assistant Director of Fisheries candidates shall have 18 to 45 years as on the closing last date of receipt of applications. Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PH & other categories in upper age limit is as per HP Govt. Instructions. For Govt. employees of HP, there is no age relaxation. For internal candidates of HPPCL there is no age bar.
HPPSC AE salary:
- Assistant Engineer ((Executive Trainee-Mechanical) – The pay scale of Rs. 16,650-39,100 + 5800 G.P.(PB-4) on fixed contractual emolument of Rs. 31,150/- in Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited under the Department of MPP & Power, H.P.
- Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee-Civil) – The pay scale of Rs. 16,650-39,100 + 5800 G.P.(PB-4) on fixed contractual emolument i.e. Rs. 31,150/- as prescribed in the R & P Rules. in the Department of Public works, H.P
- Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee Environment) – The pay scale of (Rs.16650-39100/-+Rs.5800/- G.P.)(PB4) on Consolidated fixed contractual amount of Rs.31,150/- per month in Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited under the Department of MPP and POWER, HP.
- Deputy Director (Sainik Welfare) – The pay scale of ₹10,300-34,800+₹5400/- Grade Pay (Emoluments for Contract Employee(s) ₹15,700/- per month in the Department of Sainik Welfare, Himachal Pradesh.
- Assistant Director Of Fisheries – The pay scale of ₹10,300- 34,800+₹4400/- Grade Pay (Emoluments for Contract Employee(s) ₹14,700/- per month in the Department of Fisheries, H.P.
HPPSC Selection Process:
Shortlist the number of eligible candidates to be called for personality test(s) by subjecting them to either Computer based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective / descriptive) of two hours duration.
Refer the official notification for more details about this recruitment.
HPPSC Examination Fee:
- General Category/EWS – Rs. 400/-
- S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C.Ex.-Servicemen of H.P – Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P – no fee
Female candidates shall be exempted from the examination fee in accordance with the instructions of the Government (in the Department of Personnel) issued vide letter No. Per (AP-B) B (15)-13/2019 dated 01st January, 2020
The candidates belonging to unreserved–BPL of H.P. category and intend to apply under EWSs of H.P category, will be entitled for fee concession,i.e.1/4th of the fee prescribed for unreserved category candidates. Rest of the EWSs candidates, who are not falling within BPL of H.P. category, shall have to pay fee as applicable for unreserved category. Therefore, EWS category is further categorized into two sub categories, i.e. EWS–BPL of H.P. and EWS of H.P. for the purpose of examination fee.
How To Apply For HPPSC AE Recruitment 2021:
- go to the official website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- click on the link “Apply Online” on the Home Page
- The candidate will register and create his/ her profile on ‘One Time Registration’ and after logging into his/ her account in OTR
- uploading of requisite documents as per advertisement
- make payment
- submit the application form
- Download the application form for further reference.
Candidates should submit their application PDF before or on 25/06/2021
Candidates can apply from the official website. Refer above steps for apply.
They are allotted 43 vacancies for this recruitment.