HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022 Selection Process Given; For Apply Procedure Step by Step & General Instructions Refer Here!! Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has invites application from dynamic, result-oriented, aspiring individuals for filling up of the Operations Technician, Boiler Technician, Maintenance Technician (Mechanical), Maintenance Technician (Electrical) and other posts. Closure of Online Application: 21-05-2022. Now we have given detailed Selection Procedure, Apply Procedure Step by Step & General Instructions given. Refer it and apply for it soon.
HPCL Selection Process:
Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test(CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge. The CBT is likely to be conducted at 22 Cities across India. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any Center. Candidates may be called for Computer Based Test at any center other than his/her choice. Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut – off marks decided by HPCL). Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only. The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
Physical / Medical Fitness:
Desirous candidates seeking employment with Hindustan Petroleum need to be medically fit as per Hindustan Petroleum’s pre-employment medical standard. It may please be noted that Defective Color vision is a disqualification under Pre Employment Medical norms of HPCL.Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
How to Apply for HPCL Technician Recruitment 2022?
- The candidates need to apply online through www.hindustanpetroleum.comand click on “Careers” -> Job openings.
- Online Application will be accepted from 0000 hrs on 22-04-2022 till 2359 hrs on 21-05-2022.
- Candidate should keep scanned copy of latest passport size photo and signature (in jpg/gifformat less than 200 kb) ready before filling online application form.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of your latest passport size photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application form to HPCL. The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details.
- Payment of Application Fee (Online Payment through Debit / Credit card/UPI/Net Banking)
- After all the completion of application process takes a printout for future use
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
- The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 01-04-2022.
- The candidates must have an active e-mail id and mobile number, which must remain valid for at least next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through registered email id only.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Computer Based Test / Skill Test, reject the application without assigning any reasons/change the number of posts.
- Selected candidates shall have all-India transfer liability.
- Candidates can view their status of payment of applicationfee by logging in HPCL website using login credentials (as mentioned in online application).
- Persons with benchmarked disabilities (PwBD)- Only such persons would be eligible for reservation who suffer from not lessthan 40% relevant disability.
- For more general instruction refer the official notification
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Closure of Online Application: 21-05-2022.
The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 01-04-2022.
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply