HPCL Recruitment 2023 Notification: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) proposes to engage 100 no. of Graduate Apprentice Trainees in the field of Engineering. Candidates who have applied through NATS portal (https://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) on or before 14-01-2023 will be considered for selection.
HPCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Who Offered||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Which Posts||Graduate Apprentice Trainees|
|Starting Date to Apply||04.01.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||14.01.2023|
|Interview Date||January 2023|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
HPCL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for these 100 Graduate Apprentice Trainees.
- Apprentice will be placed for training at Visakhapatnam.
HPCL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have completed Engineering Graduation after 01-04-2020 onwards are eligible to apply.
- Candidates passed out prior to 01-04-2020 are not eligible for apprenticeship training.
Calculation of Percentage: The degree percentage as provided by university/ college will be considered or where CGPA/GPA.
HPCL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Age Limit for Interested Candidates is Min age – 18 yrs and Max age – 25 yrs as on 07.01.2023.
- Age relaxation by 5 yrs, for SC/ST, 3 yrs for OBCNC and 10 yrs for PwBD.
HPCL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Candidates fulfilling all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for interview.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of January 2023.
- Interview call letter will be sent over NATS portal and no hard copy will be sent to the candidates. All communications will be thru the email ID/ Mobile number provided by the candidates in his/her online application.
Note: Candidates must watch this page after 14.01.2023, for downloading information about Interview Call Letter and Exact Interview Date.
HPCL Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Monthly Stipend for Appointed Candidates is Rs.25, 000/- Per Month.
- HPCL does not give any commitment/ assurance on providing permanent/ temporary employment to apprentices on successful completion of apprenticeship period.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2023:
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS portal, candidates need to log onto NATS portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password.
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST” and select option “Find Establishment” from drop down menu.
- Once candidates click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search criteria”, i.e. Option to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the search criterion option select Establishment name, candidates need to type “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and click on option “Search”.
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appears. Candidates need to click on Establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited” and select “Apply” button.
- Once candidate click “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training program”.
Candidates who have completed Engineering Graduation after 01-04-2020 onwards are eligible to apply.
Age Limit for Interested Candidates is Min age – 18 yrs and Max age – 25 yrs as on 07.01.2023.
Candidates fulfilling all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for interview.