HPCL Recruitment 2020 OUT. HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Ltd. (HRRL) is a Joint Venture between Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) and Government of Rajasthan (GOR). HRRL is setting up a Greenfield 9 MMTPA refinery cum petro chemical complex at Pachpadra in Barmer district of Rajasthan. HRRL invites proficient and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities to be a part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies ONLINE. The candidates will be offered minimum base level of pay and the compensation will include Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA and other applicable allowances as per the company policy.
Read More : Latest Police Jobs 2020
HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Ltd invites online mode applications from eligible candidates. Recently HRRL has announced the new job notification regarding Recruitment for Engineers, Finance, HR, Legal and Information Systems Professionals. There are 72 vacancies are filled by HPCL Rajasthan Refinery and these vacancies are assigned to above said Barmer Refinery Job Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking Engineering Jobs those candidates can make the online registration @ HRRL careers from 20.03.2020. The last date for submission of online application for Pachpadra Refinery Recruitment 2020 is 24.04.2020.
HPCL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Ltd. (HRRL)|
|Post Name||Engineers, Finance, HR, Legal and Information Systems Professionals|
|Starting date to apply||20-03-2020|
|Last date to apply||24-04-2020|
HPCL Engineer Vacancies 2020:
- Mechanical – 22
- Electrical – 17
- Instrumentation – 11
- Civil – 10
- Fire & Safety – 06
For Other Posts:
- Finance – 02
- Human Resources – 02
- Information Systems – 01
Total Vacancies – 72
Read More : Latest Current Affairs 2020
HPCL Engineer Age Limit 2020:
Candidate’s age limit should be between 25 years to 38 years for Engineering Disciplines and 28 years for all other disciplines
HPCL Engineer Education Qualification 2020:
Mechanical Engineer – 4-years full time regular engineering course in Mechanical Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Electrical Engineer – 4-years full time regular engineering course in Electrical Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidate
Instrumentation Engineer – 4-years full time regular engineering course in Instrumentation Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Civil Engineer – 4-years full time regular engineering course in Civil Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Fire & Safety Engineer – Full time regular BE/ B.Tech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University. Candidates belonging to UR, EWS and OBCNC category should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST candidates. Candidates having diploma in industrial safety from AICTE approved institutions in addition to the above mentioned qualification will be given preference.
For Other Posts:
Finance – Candidates should be Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) with 50% marks. Candidates applying for the post should be in possession of C.A. professional qualification completed in all respects at the time of applying for the post including completion of mandatory Articleship Training required for award of C.A. qualification.
Human Resources – Two-years full time, Post-graduate Degree in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / university. Candidates belonging to UR, EWS and OBCNC category should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
Information Systems – 4 years Full time B.E. / B.Tech in the discipline of Electronics / Telecommunications / Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology OR Three years full time course in Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) / Masters in Computer Science (MCS OR Two years full time course in Masters in Business Administrations (MBA) / Masters in Management Studies (MMS) with Information Technology or Systems or Computer Science as specialization. Any of the above qualification must be from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / university. Candidates belonging to UR, EWS and OBCNC category should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
HPCL Engineer Salary 2020:
- E1 Rs. 40000-Rs. 140000
- E2 Rs. 50000- Rs. 160000
- E3 Rs. 60000-Rs. 180000
- E4 Rs. 70000-Rs. 200000
For Other Posts:
E1 Rs. 40000-Rs. 140000
HPCL Engineer Selection Process 2020:
HPCL selection will be based on,
- Written test
- Group Task
HPCL Engineer Application Fee 2020:
- UR, EWS and OBCNC candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- (Application fee of Rs. 500/- + Applicable Taxes + Bank Charges) through Online Payment mode only.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
General Instruction to the Candidates:
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 20/03/2020.
- Only Online Applications will be acceptable. Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HRRL. Admit Card for Computer Based Test, Specimen Questions, Interview Call Letters, etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HRRL website https://www.hrrl.in/.
- Syllabus for the test and other test details will be hosted on HRRL website only.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the qualifying subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregating maximum marks. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the final semester mark sheet or the date of final examination mentioned on the provisional certificate. In case the results of a particular examination are posted on the website of the university or institute then a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the university or institute indicating the date on which the result is declared on the website will be considered as the date of passing the examination.
- Candidates who have completed Integrated ME/ M.Tech will be eligible to apply against engineering positions, provided the course requirement for award of BE/ B.Tech is in any one of the disciplines mentioned in the advertisement. Such candidates must have both BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech degree separately.
- Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech engineering degree after 3 years diploma are also eligible to apply provided the course requirement for award of BE/ B.Tech is in any one of the disciplines mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case multiple applications are identified from a candidate, the latest one shall be considered as final and the older applications shall be rejected without any notice.
- Mere issue of Admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website https://www.hrrl.in/. All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to our Recruitment Team through [email protected].
- Only the degree’s mentioned in the advertisement will be accepted. No equivalent degree’s will be considered.
- Candidates must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and mark sheets at the time of application.
- Company is in formation stage, thus designations etc. will be decided later as per Company policies. However, grade and salary will remain same as advertised.
- Candidates are also requested to visit FAQs section on our website with respect to this recruitment drive. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HRRL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when necessary.
- Admit card for Computer Based test is to be downloaded from the website has to be duly signed by the candidate and photograph affixed and is required to be produced at the time of Computer Based test.
- In case the computer based test is conducted in multiple sessions, then normalization methodology will be applied for arriving at scores and management decision in this regard will be final.
- HRRL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id.
- All the qualifications should be full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease at the discretion of the Company. HRRL reserves the right not to fill any of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection. Category-wise break up of vacancies given in the advertisement is tentative and is subject to change as per business requirements.
- HRRL reserves the right to cancel or add any examination / Personal Interview centre depending on the response in that area/centre.
- The Company also reserves the right to cancel / restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process for any position there under without any further notice and without assigning any reasons.
- Candidates should apply for one position only for which they satisfy all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should submit their application as per their company policies. They must produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview and their candidature will not be entertained.
- In the event of non-receipt of application & processing fee from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication on the same will be entertained.
- All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Reimbursement of 2nd class rail fare by the shortest route to examination centre is admissible for outstation SC, ST & PwBD candidates appearing for Computer Based Test, provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 km. (Candidates opting for examination centre other than the centre nearest from mailing address will not be reimbursed travel fare). The candidates will be required to fill in the Travel Allowance (TA) Form as detailed on HRRL website and upload it along with Travel Proof for travel undertaken on the link provided
HPCL Application Process 2020:
Candidates are requested to apply online only on https://www.hrrl.in/. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website up to 24.04.2020. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 1000 hrs on 20.03.2020 to 23:59 hrs on 24.04.2020. Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law. Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of shortlisting / selection process. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria’s of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
How to apply HPCL Engineer Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website @ https://www.hrrl.in/
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment for Engineers, Finance, HR, Legal and Information Systems Professionals”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Read More : Latest Railway Jobs 2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|