HPCL Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Starts. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has Released the recruitment notification for the officer – Company Secretary post. Now the HPCL has open apply online link for the officer post. Interested candidates may apply online before the last date. The Last date for the online application: 16th October 2020. Aspirants can check the HPCL Officer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility details from our website.
HPCL Officer Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Officer – Company Secretary|
|Status||Apply Online Starts|
How to Apply???
- Candidates can go to the HPCL official website
- read the instruction carefully
- If you are eligible for the above said post, Then Click the Apply Here Link
- Select the Ad No, Email, DOB to submit
- Fill the online application from the required details
- Finally Click the submit button to apply the officer post
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 09/09/2020.
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the shortlisting/selection process. Any mismatch in name, qualification, other criteria of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
- Only the degree’s mentioned in the advertisement will be accepted. No equivalent degree’s will be considered.
- Candidates must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and mark sheets at the time of application.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the qualifying subjects in all the semester(s)/year(s) by aggregating maximum marks. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute which shall be required at the time of interview.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the final semester mark sheet or the date of final examination mentioned on the provisional certificate. In case the results of a particular examination are posted on the website of the university or institute then a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the university or institute indicating the date on which the result is declared on the website will be considered as the date of passing the examination.
- Mere issue of interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HPCL. Admit Card for Interview Call Letters, etc. will not be sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from official HPCL website.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|