How to Apply For UCIL Recruitment 2021?!! Check The Instruction Given Below || Apply Soon!!! The Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) is accepting offline applications for the position of Superintendent/Assistant for a single position. On or before 31.12.2021, candidates can apply online for the positions. Details on how to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021 may be found below. Refer to and follow the steps outlined below.
How to Apply For UCIL Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates interested in applying should visit the Website’s Careers page.
- On or before December 31, 2021, typed applications with full details in the prescribed ‘Application Format’,
- Candidates should attach a recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of matriculation certificate for date of birth, and all relevant documents such as educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate, and Medical Certificate applicable only to physically handicapped candidates should be sent to the Gen.Manager(Inst./Pers.&IRs./CP) at the address given below.
- Address: Gen.Manager (Inst./Pers.&IRs./CP) Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise) P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East, JHARKHAND-832102.
- The deadline for applications is December 31, 2021, at the above address.
- A duly completed Application Form in the specified format, which can be found on the website’s Career Page: http://www.ucil.gov.in/job.html.
- In the space provided in the Application Format, put a current passport-size photograph.
- With the application, one set of photocopies of supporting testimonies for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience, pay, and so on will be required. At the time of the interview, original certificates will be required.
- In the event of suppression / providing of false information, failure to enclose relevant documents, un-signed application, and/or application received after the closing date, the application may be rejected at any stage of the recruiting process without assigning any reason.
- UCIL will not be held liable for any postal delays or loss in transit in the timely submission of papers. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered or returned.
- Selected candidates would be required to sign a document of indemnity on non-judicial stamp paper for the sum of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty Only) for never making any claim to a permanent nature employment in the company.
31.12.2021 is the last date to apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021.
There is only 01 vacancy offered for UCIL Recruitment 2021.
Candidates can apply for this recruitment from the official website or by clicking here.