How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2021? Details Here | Apply soon for AAAL Vacancies!! Alliance Air invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the Head of Personnel, Dy Head of Airport Operations and Manager – IT Posts. Candidates can apply online for the posts on or before 03.01.2022. How to Apply for Air India Recruitment 2021 details are given refer and follow the instructions given below.
Air India Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers page of Website www.airindia.in, download and fill in the Application Format, and send the filled-in application along with the CV by Post / Speed post / courier at following address in an envelope that must be super scribed with the post. The required experience for all the posts is post qualification. If any candidate wants to apply for more than one post, he/she should submit separate applications for each post along with separate demand drafts (if applicable.)
Post Applied For ___________________________
Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
- The last date of receipt of applications is 1700 hrs on 03.01.2022 on the above address.
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Career Page of Website: www.airindia.in
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format
- One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience, salary etc will be required to be submitted with application. Original certificates will be required at the time of Interview.
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) payable to Alliance Air Aviation Limited, payable at New Delhi for all posts (Not Applicable for SC/ ST Candidates).
- Applicable for SC / ST / OBC/ EWS Candidates ONLY: Caste Certificate in the prescribed Proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment.“ Candidates belonging to OBC category ,the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non –Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by Government of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non – Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 06 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.”
- Candidates belonging to EWS category will be required to attach Income & Assets Certificate as per the attached annexure.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|