HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment 2021 Out – Up To Rs.14, 000 Salary || Download Application Here!! HMT Machine Tools Limited has released the notification for the post of Company Trainees – (NCVT/ITI+NAC) (Multi Skilled/experienced) (Direct/Indirect) for filling up 12 vacancies (Machinist, Grinder, Fitter, and Electrician). The last date for submission of application is 29.04.2021. So the interested candidates can check the details and apply for the post. HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment and eligibility details such as Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age Limit, Application Dates, Pay Scale, Application Procedure and Other related is available here.
HMT Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|HMT Machine Tools Limited|
Name of the post
|Company Trainees -(NCVT/ITI+NAC)|
No of vacancies
HMT Vacancy Details:
The board of HMT Machine Tools Limited has allotted for 12nos post Company Trainees – (NCVT/ITI+NAC) (Multi Skilled/experienced) (Direct/Indirect) (Machinist, Grinder, Fitter, and Electrician). The Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of requirements based on the organizational need. Refer the official notification for more details.
HMT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have Experience in Machine Tools industry and with work experience/undergone training at HMT Machine Tools Ltd. will be given preference. Aspirants should be well conversant in Multi Skill Operations/Trade relevant to Machine Tool Industry. Candidates should have Essential Qualifications indicated shall be from a recognized Institute/Board. The percentage of marks in Technical Qualifications shall be – (NCVT/ITI+NAC) for all categories 60% and SC/ST candidates 50%. The Management reserves the right to raise/lower the minimum eligibility standards/criteria by taking into account the qualification and relevant experience while short-listing for the candidates to the selection process.
Candidates shall be subjected to medical examination by the Company’s Medical Officer prior to their engagement after due selection. Those found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter shall stand withdrawn in such cases.
HMT Age Limit 2021:
- Candidates interested in applying for HMT Machine Tools Limited Jobs 2021 through HMT Recruitment 2021 must meet the age criteria as per the norms, with relaxation upper age limit 33 Years of age are eligible for apply to the post for reserved categories as mentioned in Notification 2021. Refer the official site for more details about this.
- Reservations and Age relaxation for different categories viz., SC/ST /OBC/PWD/Ex Servicemen/Minority/EWS etc., are as per Govt. of India Directives.
- The candidates will be got Stipend of Rs. 13,000/-per month for the first year and Rs.13, 500/- per month for the second year and Rs.14, 000/- per month for the third year during period of training. On successful completion of the Training Period trainees may be appointed in Wage Grade II of Channel VI in the Wage Scale of 3830-85-4680-90-7110.
- The engagement for all the above vacancies will be made initially as Company Trainees with 3 years training. During the training period, the trainees will be entitled for stipend only.
- On successful completion of the training, in addition to the Basic Wage & DA the other benefits such as Company Accommodation/ HRA, CCA, Canteen Allowance, Washing Allowance, PF, Gratuity, ESI/Medical Benefit Scheme, Conveyance Reimbursement, Performance Payment, Monthly Incentive, Leave Encashment etc, are admissible as per Company Rules.
HMT Selection Process:
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit, experience, qualification & performance in the Practical Test/Written Test. The Tests (Total Marks-100) will be conducted in two stages.
- The Management reserves the right to select the candidate for any other post apart from notified post based on performance in the practical test/written test.
- The candidates will have only 2 attempts for clearing the written test/practical test for re-classification. The candidature of unsuccessful candidates will be permanently terminated.
HMT Application Fee:
- The candidates should have to pay A non-refundable account payee Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for General, EWS & OBCwhichincludesRs.250/ as Application Fee and Rs.250/-fee. Only Rs.250/- will be the processing fee for SC / ST category, drawn in favour of HMT Machine Tools Limited, Bangalore on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bangalore is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application.
- No other mode of payment is acceptable. Candidates are advised to write their name and address on reverse side of Demand Draft.
- No fee is to be paid by Persons with Disability (PWD).
How to apply for HMT Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should fill the Application in the prescribed format.
- enclosing therewith DD and a set of self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., as listed below and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided.
- The application should sealed cover superscripted’ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF COMPANY TRAINEE (NCVT/ITI+NAC Branch as the case may be) so as to reach the following address on or before 29.04.2021.
- Application has to be sent through Ordinary post/Speed Post/ Registered Post/Courier only.
- DM(HRM) HMT Machine Tools Ltd (A Govt. of India undertaking) Bangalore Complex Jalahalli, Bangalore –560013
They allotted 12 vacancies for the post as per the recruitment.
The last date for the application is 29.4.2021.
The post name is Company Trainees – (NCVT/ITI+NAC).