PESB Releases HIL Recruitment 2021 – Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has issued a recruitment notice for the position of Director (Marketing) at HIL (India) Limited. Candidates should study the eligibility conditions here before applying completely online. The deadline to apply for this post is February 14, 2022.
HIL Recruitment Details 2021:
Name of the Board
|HIL (India) Limited|
Name of the post
|No of vacancies||
HIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details:
HIL Education Qualification:
The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institute. Applicant with MBA/PGDM qualifications will have added advantage.
During the last 10 years, the applicant should have had at least 5 years of experience in marketing agri-inputs such as agrochemicals, seeds, fertilizer, etc. in a reputable organization. Applicants with relevant expertise in the areas of market research, product development, sales forecasting, and planning in the agricultural input industry will be given an advantage.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Chairman and Managing Director report to the Director (Marketing), who is a member of the Board of Directors. In collaboration with the other Functional Directors, he/she is jointly accountable for achieving the business goals. He/she is largely responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating marketing policies in order to help the Marketing Division meet its goals through ensuring sales.
HIL Age Limit:
Candidates should have a minimum of 60 years of experience. For 2 or 3 years of residual service from the date of vacancy to the date of retirement.
HIL Salary details:
The monthly remuneration for this position is between Rs. Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA).
- Applicants from the Central Government / All India Services must be employed in a position equivalent to that of Joint Secretary in the Government of India at the time of application.
- Applicants from the Union’s Armed Forces must be serving as a Major General in the Army or an equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force at the time of application.
- Applicants from the state public sector or the private sector must be employed at the board level at the time of application.
HIL Selection Process 2021:
The selection process for the post is based on the interview. Refer official notification for more details.
How to Apply For HIL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the vacancies tab, click on advertised vacancies
- Find the HIL recruitment notification 2021
- Click on the link
- New pdf will be opened.
- Click on the apply online link and apply for the post
- Download the filled application for further updates.
- Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
They allotted various vacancies for the post.
The last date for the application is 14.02.2022.
Candidates should have a minimum age of 60 years.