Health Spending Index 2020 by Oxfam – India secured 155th Spot. Oxfam released the Health Spending Index for the year of 2020. The survey data indicates India has spent less than 4% of its budget on health and ranked 155th on the health spending index. Also the report founded that, only 26 of the 158 countries surveyed were spending the recommended 15% of their budgets on health.
- India ranked at 155th on the health spending index.
- The document states that, best 26 of the 158 international locations surveyed have been spending the really helpful 15% in their budgets on well being.
- The survey knowledge display India spent not up to 4% of its funds on well being and ranked 155th at the well being spending index.
- Pakistan spent simply above 4% of its funds on well being, Nepal and Bangladesh spent 5%.
- The survey data indicates India has spent less than 4% of its budget on health
Oxfam is a confederation of 20 independent charitable organizations focusing on the alleviation of global poverty, founded in 1942 and led by Oxfam International.
- As per the Oxfam Inequality report India’s top 10% of population holds how much percent of the total national wealth? – 77.4%
- Oxfam founded in which year? -1942
- Who is the Director of Oxfam? – Winnie Byanyima
- Which financial institution issues the ‘Global Economic Prospect’s report periodically? – World Bank
- Who publishes the report on the Global social Mobility Index? – World Economic Forum
- The Headquarters of Oxfam located at : Nairobi, Kenya
- The Oxfam was named after: Oxford Committee for Famine Relief
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|