Health in India Report 2020: Released by the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation – Key Highlights. The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has released the report of a survey named ‘Health in India’. The report is released with an objective to gather basic assessable information on health sector of India. As per report nearly 7.5 % of Indians reported that they were suffering from disease.
- In rural India only 6.8 % said that they were suffering from an ailment, this number in urban India was 9.1 %.
- The Zoroastrian community remains the most susceptible to ailments.
- This number for other communities is: Jains, 11.2 %; Sikhs 11 %; Christians 10.5 %; Muslims 8.1 %; Buddhists 8 %; and Hindus 7.2 %.
- According to the Sex based classification, the survey indicates that women remain more susceptible to suffering from ailments than men.
- In rural India 6.1 % of males and 7.6 % of females are suffering from ailments
- Meanwhile in Urban India 8.2 % of males and 10 % urban females are suffering from ailments
About Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation:
- Minister of State(I/C): Rao Inderjit Singh
1) Health in India Report 2020 is released by which ministry? – Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
2) Who is the Minister of State for Statistics and Programme Implementation? – Rao Inderjit Singh
3) As per Health in India Report 2020 what per cent of Indians reported that they were suffering from disease? – 7.5%
4) As per the report which community remains the most susceptible to ailments? – Zoroastrian community
5) The National Sample Survey Office headquarters located at – New Delhi
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|