HDBFS Recruitment 2022 Out; Executive Gold Loans Vacancy!! HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Individual & Business Clients. Now, it is offering job opportunities for degree holders and notification released for engagement of Executive Gold Loans posts. Candidates apply online from 20-Jun-2022 for 01 vacancy through all departments and the job location is Jalna, Maharashtra, India. Details here.
HDBFS Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Board||HDB Financial Services|
|Position||Executive Gold Loans|
|Location||Jalna, Maharashtra, India|
HDB FS Recruitment 2022 Experience:
Candidates should have completed Any Degree from Recognized University or Institute & should have 2 to 5 Years’ experience required
HDBFS Recruitment 2022 Job Description:
- Gold Loan Operations, encompassing:
- Coordinating customer walk in with Sales and managing gold valuation process.
- Interfacing with valuator, making sure process is followed.
- Explain scheme to customer and book the loan correctly.
- Custody of gold packets in the office
- Disburse cash correctly, record it as per process
- Manage Related MIS, interface with COPS, regional teams as might be required.
- Customer Support / Service as required.
How to Apply for HDB Financial Services Job Vacancy 2022?
- Visit official site of HDB Financial Services
- Search for the “Executive Gold Loans: Jalna, Maharashtra, India location” job under careers page
- Click on it check eligibility
- Apply for the post by clicking the “Apply Now” option
- Enter the details
- After the completion of application process
- Take a printout for future use
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Jalna, Maharashtra, India is the HDB Financial Services Recruitment 2022 Location
01 Vacancy offered for HDB FS Recruitment 2022
Candidates should have 2 to 5 Years’ experience required