HDB Financial Services Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Collection Officer Post | Apply Online. HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Individual & Business Clients. HDB releases recruitment notification for the post of Collection Officer – Flows TW. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and refer the notification. Check eligibility criteria using the notification then proceed to apply online. OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page. Kindly refer it thoroughly.
HDB Career 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||HBD Financial Services|
|Name of the Post||Collection Officer – Flows TW|
|Number of vacancy||01|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
HDBFS Vacancy 2021 Eligibility criteria
Education Qualification and Required Experience
Candidates should have degree in any discipline is Mandatory with one year to two years experience in collection department and should have Good communication and pleasing personality is Preferred. Candidate must have skills of Self Drive and Enthusiasm.
Candidate should have 0.6 years to 02 years of experience in relevant field or any other field is Preferred.
HDB Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates for Collection Officer – Flows TW Post are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,20,000/- per month from the HDB Financial Service Sector. No other allowance will be entertained with the salary package.
HDB Financial Service Jobs 2021 Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for collection efficiency on timely manner.
- Understanding & Managing Healthy Portfolio.
- Taking care of collection and recovery in TW portfolio.
- Handling individual Collection portfolio.
- Updating visit trails and money collection details on Mobile App.
- 100% visit on all cases.
- Managing daily and weekly targets as to facilitate the monthly targets.
- Ensuring adherence to processes, compliance and audit related activities.
- No delay in deposition.
HDB Financial Services Job Openings 2021 Description
Collections officers attempt to collect payment on overdue bills by informing customers of their debt and their various options for repayment. When agreeable payment terms are not reached, collections officers take further action in order to collect payment on debts. Collections officers typically work in call center and office environments during daytime, evening, and weekend work shifts, both full- and part time hours. Collections officers report to a direct manager or supervisor as assigned and work as part of a large team of collections officers.
How to Apply for HDB jobs 2021?
- Go to the official site of HDBFS website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Collection Officer – Flows TW” notification on that page.
- Read the notification and Click “Apply” button.
- Create an account and sign in then fill the application form.
- Click submit button and print the registration form for future purpose.
HDBFS Job Vacancy 2021 location for Collection Officer – Flows TW is Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
There is only one vacancy offered for HDB Financial Services Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.