HDB Financial Services Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Hub Credit Relationship Manager Post | Apply Online. HDB Financial Services releases recruitment notification for the post of Hub Credit Relationship Manager. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and refer the notification. Check eligibility criteria using the notification then proceed to apply online. OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page. Kindly refer it thoroughly.
HDB Career 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||HBD Financial Services|
|Name of the Post||Hub Credit Relationship Manager|
|Number of vacancy||02|
HDBFS Vacancy 2021 Eligibility criteria
Education Qualification and Required Experience
Candidates should have degree in any discipline is Mandatory with 03 and above years of experience in relevant experience is Mandatory. Candidate should have knowledge to PL, BL LAP Products and credit policies. Candidate should have knowledge of Sales and Collections.
Candidate should have 06 years of experience in relevant field or any other field is Preferred.
HDB Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates for Hub Credit Relationship Manager Post are eligible to getting salary of Rs.2,00,000 to Rs.3,00,000/- per month from the HDB Financial Service Sector. No other allowance will be entertained with the salary package.
HDB Financial Service Jobs 2021 Role and Responsibilities
- valuating the creditworthiness of potential customers.
- Creating credit scoring models for risk assessments.
- Approving and rejecting loans based on available data.
- Calculating and setting loan interest rates.
- Negotiating the terms of the loan with new clients.
- Ensuring all loans and lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Maintaining records of all company loans.
- Monitoring loan payments and bad debts.
- Reviewing and updating the company’s credit policy.
HDB Financial Services Job Openings 2021 Description
Hub Credit Manager to oversee our company’s lending process. As a Credit Manager, you will be responsible for evaluating the creditworthiness of potential customers, creating credit scoring models, approving and rejecting loans, negotiating payment terms, and updating the company’s credit policy.
To ensure success as a Credit Manager, you should have extensive experience with credit analysis, proficiency with accounting software, and high-level analytical skills. A top-class Credit Manager adds value to a company by optimizing the mix of sales to bad debt losses.
How to Apply for HDB Jobs 2021?
- Go to the official site of HDBFS website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Hub Credit Relationship Manager” notification on that page.
- Read the notification and Click “Apply” button.
- Create an account and sign in then fill the application form.
- Click submit button and print the registration form for future purpose.
HDBFS Job Vacancy 2021 location for Hub Credit Relationship Manager is Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
There are two vacancies offered for HDB Financial Services Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.