HDB Financial Services Branch In charge Recruitment 2021 Notification Released for Collection Associate Vacancy: HDB Financial Services has released a job opportunity for those people who are seeking a job. The board has seeking for filling up the Branch Incharge and collection associate posts. So, any interested candidates can apply for this recruitment if they are eligible. Now let’s check the eligibility to apply for this recruitment in this page. The direct link to apply for this recruitment is provided below.
HDB FS Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|HDB Financial Services|
Name of the post
|Branch Incharge and Collection Associate|
|No of vacancies||
As per recruitment
HDBFS Vacancy 2021 Eligibility criteria:
Education Qualification and Required Experience
Candidates should have degree in any discipline is Mandatory with 02 years to 06 years of experience in relevant experience is Mandatory. Candidate should have knowledge Collection Officer, Recovery, debt recovery, Business Development, Branch Profitability, and Team Handling. Candidate should have knowledge of Sales and Collections. Having good knowledge in mail management
Roles and Responsibilities for HDB Financial Services:
- Profitability Management – Maintaining & Optimizing profitability of Branch
- Target setting & Management – Monitoring Branch Targets in Numbers and Volume
- Portfolio Quality Management – Through Superior Underwriting, working closely with collections
- People Management – Recruitment , Motivating Team , Productivity , basic administration of branches
- Cost Management – Managing all branch operating costs including cost of acquisition. Operations etc
- Customer Management – Ensuring superior customer experience and customer service , managing collections , service issues and preclosures
- Understanding of Credit Risks & Operational risk
- Strong Inter- personnel Skills and leadership risks
- Taking care of collection and recovery in Lending portfolio.
- Handling individual Collection portfolio.
- Updating visit trails and money collection details on Mobile App.
- 100% visit on all cases and tracking asset utilization and availability.
- Managing daily and weekly targets as to facilitate the monthly targets.
- Ensuring adherence to processes, compliance and audit related activities.
- No delay in deposition.
- Responsible for collection efficiency on timely manner.
- Responsible for Effective Cost Management.
- Understanding & Managing Healthy Portfolio.
HDB Recruitment 2021 Salary Details:
Shortlisted candidates for Hub Credit Relationship Manager Post are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 165000 to 275000 /- per month from the HDB Financial Service Sector. No other allowance will be entertained with the salary package.
HDB FS Officer Selection Process:
Aspirants who applied for this recruitment will be selected for this recruitment through the interview/ skill test/ any other selection process. The details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later.
How to Apply for HDB Jobs 2021?
- Go to the official site of HDBFS website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select notification on that page.
- Read the notification and Click “Apply” button.
- Create an account and sign in then fill the application form.
- Click submit button and print the registration form for future purpose.
The post name is Branch Incharge and collection associate.
Candidates can apply on the official website. Direct link is also available in our blog.
There are various vacancies for the post