HCL Tech Job Vacancies 2021 – B.E/B.Tech candidates can apply || Latest Private Jobs!!!. HCL Technologies has looking for energetic aspirants for the posts of Technical Lead and Senior Consultant Posts. This recruitment has totally 10 vacancies. Eligible candidates who are searching for a job in IT companies can use this chance.
HCL Tech Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Technical Lead and Senior Consultant
|Chennai & Bangalore|
HCL Tech Job Vacancy:
- Senior Consultant – 09 nos
- Technical Lead – 01 no
- Total – 10 nos
HCL Tech Recruitment 2021 Qualification:
- BE/ B Tech candidates apply to this recruitment.
HCL Tech Notification 2021 Skills needed:
- Technical Skills (ERS)-Languages-C++
- Technical Skills (ERS)-Full Stack Technologies-Core Java
HCL Job Role:
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- To ensure process compliance in the assigned moduleand participate in technical discussions/review.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
How to Apply for HCL Tech Recruitment?
- If you don’t have account in HCL Site
- Then create an account by providing all your details
- And then sign in using your Email Address and password
- Apply to this Technical Lead and Senior Consultant Posts
- Candidates whose applicants are submitted successfully will be called for next level of recruitment process
Download Notification – Technical Lead
Download Notification – Senior Consultant
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
How many vacancies are allotted for HCL Tech Recruitment?
There are totally 10 vacancies are allotted
What is the last date to apply for HCL Tech Recruitment?
The Last date to apply for this recruitment is 06.03.2021
What is the selection procedure of HCL Tech Recruitment?
The selection procedure consists of Interview only