HCL Developer Job Vacancies 2021 Out!!! Products & Platforms (Development) Jobs ||Apply Now!!! – HCL has released the notification about the recruitment of Products & Platforms (Development)/ Developer Post. Totally 01 number of Vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment. The Job Location is Bangalore. The Board seeks dynamic and eligible candidates for fulfill the recruitment. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website. The application procedure is purely online. The Eligibility criteria, vacancies and other details are mentioned in this blog.
HCL Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||HCL|
|Name of the Post||Products & Platforms (Development)/ Developer|
|Mode of Application||Online|
HCL Recruitment 2021 Details:
HCL (Hindustan Computers Limited) is an Indian Multinational IT Services Company headquartered in Noida, India. The technologies offered in HCL are IT Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Remote infrastructure, Research, and Development. It is among the topmost 20 trading companies in India. Furthermore, is it operating in the various sectors like government, industrial manufacturing, life sciences, and healthcare, media and entertainment, aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer electronics, energy and utilities, financial services, mining and natural resources, public services, retail and consumer, semiconductor, server and storage, telecom and travel, transportation, logistics, and hospitality.
The Educational qualification for Products & Platforms (Development)/ Developer post is Associate of science, B Tech, B.E, B-Tech, Engineer degree with 0 to 2.5 years of experience in relevant field.
- To develop, deliver, test and debug code or engineering plans as per product management agreed priorities for the work assigned in accordance with time, quality and cost standards.
- To develop code and plans to meet product or process requirements with appropriate guidance from team leads as per agreed use cases and timelines
- To document assigned work in all stages of the project and assure timely communication to all impacted areas.
- To participate in project planning meetings, status reviews
- To resolve or debug simple issues identified through code testing; and provide support in customer technical issues to overcome the limitations within the product
Expected Selection Procedure:
The Selection procedure is based on the followings:
- Written Test
- Quantitative Ability
- Technical Interview
- This round is focused on your resume, specialty, and favourite topics, among other things. Prepare to respond to basic questions on each of these subjects. If you’re asked to write code, don’t be surprised. Be prepared to answer puzzle questions as well.
- HR Interview
- Apart from the normal HR questions like strengths and weaknesses, reasons for applying to the company, why you should be employed, etc., expect questions about job experience, schooling, hobbies, and family history
How to Apply?
- Go to the Official website
- Click the Recruitment Notification link, it will redirect to the Notification page
- Click the Apply to the job button.
- Fill the application form and submit it
- Take a hard copy of application form for further purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Candidates should possess Associate of science, B Tech, B.E, B-Tech, Engineer degree
The Job Location is Bangalore
Candidates should apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.