HAL Recruitment 2022: Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited released the job notification for Diploma holders from Karnataka State to undergo Apprenticeship Training under National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS). Candidates can attend the interview on 15.12.2022.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Apprenticeship:
|Name of the Board||Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Title of the Post||Apprenticeship Training|
HAL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must be a domicile of Karnataka State
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India on or after 01/04/2020.
- Candidates who have undergone /undergone / already registered NATS contracts under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The Applicants age limit is not mentioned in the notification, for more details refer the official site.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Salary:
Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.8000/- per month shall be paid during the 12 months of training.
How to Attend Walk-In Interview for HAL Recruitment 2022?
- The aspiring candidates shall register as “STUDENT” in the apprenticeship portal mhrdnats.gov.in and must bring a copy of the registration form.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates who are attending the walk-in.
- The candidates shall report to TTI, HAL with the following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies, and two passport-size color photograph
- 10th/SSC/SSLC Marks sheet
- Diploma Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate
- Diploma Mark sheets from 1 to 6 semesters/In case of lateral entry candidates 3 to 6 semesters
- Reserved category applicants must produce a Caste/PWD Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Details of registration in the NATS portal
- The interview will be held on 15/12/2022 (Thursday) Time: 08:00 to 12:00 hrs Venue: TTI, HAL, Vimanapura PO Bangalore-17.
Candidates can attend the interview on 15.12.2022.
Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.8000/- per month.
Candidate should possess a Diploma / Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India on or after 01/04/2020.