HAL Recruitment 2022 Last Date: The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited released the job vacancy for the post of Apprenticeship Training -Graduate/Diploma. The total number of vacancies is Eight. Candidates who are not yet applied for the post are advised to apply as early as possible. The last date to apply for the post is 28.11.2022.
The eligibility required to apply for the post is candidates must have completed a Graduate (BSC) in Nursing and Diploma in Hotel Management. Shortlisted candidates will be given the offer to join as apprentice trainees starting in December 2022. The pay scale for the selected candidates is Rs.8000/- to Rs.9000/- per month.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates are informed to report for document verification on 28th November 2022 at HAL- Nasik main gate in between 0900-1100 hrs.
- Candidates have to produce original certificates for verification and photocopies for submission of the following:
- SSC/HSC board certificate.
- Graduate/Diploma Semester wise mark sheets.
- Graduate/Diploma Certificate or provisional whichever is applicable.
- NATS Portal registration copy.
- Certificates (if applicable): Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST), Non Creamy layer certificate (For OBC- In Central Govt Format), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS): Income and Asset verification certificate, Person with disability (PWD), MSI Card (for only HAL) wards
- Aadhaar Card
The last date to apply for the post is 28.11.2022.
Total number of vacancy is 8
The pay scale for the selected candidates is Rs.8000/- to Rs.9000/- per month.