HAL Latest Recruitment 2022 Out – Basic Pay Rs. 23000+ Special Allowance | Precedence for Indian Nationals Only. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invites Applications from eligible Ex-Servicemen candidates of SC Category for the Assistant (Clerical) (Ex-Serviceman on contract basis) posts in Non-Executive cadre. Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria required for the post. Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF Download
|Who Offered||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Which Posts||Assistant (Clerical) (Ex-Serviceman on contract basis)|
|Wanted Persons||02 SC (Ex-Servicemen)|
|Starting Date to Apply||20.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||20.07.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
HAL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
|Name of the post||Scale||No. of Post (Backlog Vacancies)|
|Assistant (Clerical) (Ex-Serviceman on contract basis)||D6||02 SC (Ex-Servicemen)|
- Number of posts / reservation may vary as per the discretion of HAL.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Full time Post Graduate University Degree such as MA/M.Sc./M.Com (2 years after 10+2+3) or Equivalent i.e. Equivalent Service Trades / Certificates/Qualifications in the Army/Air force/ Navy.
- Candidates should also possess relevant Professional Certificate of Proficiency in Typing / PC Operations (Minimum 3 month’s duration).
HAL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceeding Upper age limit as on 20-06-2022 is 33 years (i.e. 28 years + 5 years relaxation for SC/ST).
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Upper age limit in the case of disabled Ex-Servicemen would be relaxed up to 45 years (50 years in the case of personnel belonging to SC/ST Community). The maximum Age with all the relaxations should not exceed 56 years as on 20-06-2022.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
|Post||Basic Pay/ Personal Pay ( if any) & Special Compensatory Allowance (P.M.)||Other Allowance (P.M.)|
|Assistant (Clerical) (D6) (Ex-Serviceman on contract basis)||Rs.11050/- Rs.5770/- & Rs.1682/-||DA (Revised Annually), Canteen Allowance, Conveyance Reimbursement, Washing Allowance, School Fee, Quarterly Performance Pay, Monthly incentives, LTA for self & family, Leave, Medical facilities & Accommodation, GIS etc.|
Scale of Pay for Ex-Servicemen:
On completion of contract period of 1 / 2 years, Ex-Servicemen would be absorbed as Assistant (Clerical) (Scale-D6) in the scale of pay of Rs.23000-3%-95000/-
- Basic Pay Rs. 23000/-
- DA (Revised Quarterly, current rate of DA 30% as on 01.04.2022 of Basic Pay)
- Perks including Canteen Allowance (At the rate of 25% of Basic Pay)
- Korwa Allowance of Rs.1682/- per month v) Medical facilities, Accommodation, GSLIS, GIS, Incentives etc.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Provisionally shortlisted candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be called for Written Test. Written Test will be held at HAL-Avionics Division,Korwa, Distt. Amethi (UP) or at the place as decided by HAL, AD-Korwa. The final selection will made on the basis of merit in the Written Test.
- Selection of candidates in the Written Test is provisional and is subject to Document Verification as indicated in terms of Age, Prescribed Educational Qualification, Caste, Disability ( Wherever applicable) etc.
Note: The date, time & venue for Written Test will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by E-mail/HAL Website/Post.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Application Fees:
Application Fee is exempted in case of SC/ST/PWDs & Ex-Apprentices trained under Apprenticeship Act-1961 in HAL, Avionics Division, Korwa/ Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange, Zilla Sainik Welfare Boards etc.
How to Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022:
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to visit HAL Website (www.hal-india.co.in) and download the Application Form from HAL Website along with detailed Web Advertisement.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may send their applications strictly in the prescribed Application Format printed on A-4 size paper along with self-attested Certificates/Marks Sheet/documents (proof of Age, Qualification, Training, Caste Certificate in prescribed format, Ex-Serviceman discharge book etc.) with recent passport Size Photograph on or before 20-07-2022 to the following address:-
Dy. Manager (HR)-Recruitment, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Avionics Division, Korwa PO: HAL-Korwa District: Amethi (UP)-227 412.
Candidates must have completed Full time Post Graduate University Degree such as MA/M.Sc./M.Com (2 years after 10+2+3) or Equivalent i.e. Equivalent Service Trades / Certificates/Qualifications in the Army/Air force/ Navy.
Applicants do not exceeding Upper age limit as on 20-06-2022 is 33 years (i.e. 28 years + 5 years relaxation for SC/ST).
Provisionally shortlisted candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be called for Written Test.