GSECL Login Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021-2022 Released | Download JE Exam Date, Schedule, and Pattern Available Here. Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited has released the admit card for the Junior Engineer and Plant Attendant today. There are totally 274 vacancies offered for GSECL Recruitment 2022. Candidates should check the Official site and download the details about the GSECL Examination.
GSECL Junior Engineer Exam Date 2022
The GSECL Junior Engineer examination will be conduct on 17.01.2022 to 21.01.2022. Candidates should check this page till the end for further details about the GSECL Junior Engineer/Plant Attendant Exam 2021.
GSECL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2021
Name of the Board
|Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited|
Name of the Post
|Junior Engineer/Plant Attendant|
Number of vacancies
17.01.2022 to 21.01.2022
|Admit card date||
|Admit card Released|
GSECL Admit Card 2022
- The admit card for the Junior Engineer/Plant Attendant is released Today i.e. 04.01.2022. Candidates are advised to be preparing with the registration number and password for the GSECL Admit card 2022 downloading process.
- Check the admit card thoroughly, if found any guilt on the admit card then kindly proceed contact to the respective board.
GSECL JE Answer Key 2022
The answer key for the above mentioned examination will be available from 25.01.2022 and the Objection tracker also available on the same date the answer key release. 28.01.2022 is the Objection tracker available last date. Final answer key and Provisional Result will be available from 17.02.2022.
GSECL Important Date
|25.01.2022||Publishing Provisional Answer Key and start date of Objection Tracker|
|28.01.2022||End date of Objection Tracker|
|17.02.2022||Publishing Final Answer key and Provisional Result|
GSECL JE Exam pattern 2022
- The exam pattern looks like this:
- The test will be of the objective type.
- The questions are asked in the form of MCQs.
- The paper for the exam consisted of 100 questions.
- The maximum number of points for this exam is 100 points.
- Each question is given 1 point.
- There is a negative scoring system and a 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer is deducted to get the total score.
- “The question paper will only be in English and Gujarati language”.
How to Download GSECL JE Admit Card 2021?
- Go to the Official site of GSECL website.
- Select the required option on the Home page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the login section.
- The admit card will be appeared on the screen.
- Download the admit card and print it for the future purposes.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
The admit card for the Junior Engineer/Plant Attendant is released Today i.e. 04.01.2022.
The GSECL Junior Engineer examination will be conduct on 17.01.2022 to 21.01.2022.
There are totally 274 vacancies offered for GSECL JE Vacancy 2021.