Gujarat Engineering Services Mains Exam 2023: The Gujarat Public Service Commission released the important notice regarding the Mains Written Examination Application form for the post of Gujarat Engineering Service (Civil), Class-1 and Class-2, Narmada and Water Resources, Water Supply and Kalpsar and Road & Building Department Class-1 and Class-2 Roads And Building Department.
The Prelims test for the above post was conducted in the month of January 2023 and the result was declared on 11.05.2023. Candidates who passed the prelims test have to apply “Online” for the main written test. Candidates have to fill out the “Online” application form for the main written examination from 23.05.2023 to 06.06.2023.
The Unreserved candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.200/-. The last date to pay the fee is 07.06.2023. The main written exam is likely to be held at Gandhinagar. The detailed schedule of the main written examination will be released shortly.
How to Apply for Gujarat Engineering Services Mains Exam 2023?
- Go to the official site
- Go to the call letter/form section on the website and click on the main exam call letter form.
- Then select your advertisement in select job and insert the confirmation number and date of birth and click on the ok button.
- By doing this, the following information filled in the application form for the preliminary examination will be seen which the candidate can make corrections
- By completing the above procedure, the candidate’s information will be saved.
- After saving the candidate’s mobile number will receive a message to upload the document at https://gpsc-iass.gujarat.gov.in
- Candidates must check the documents before uploading them
- Upload and submit the Application Form
**Follow Our Twitter For Latest News**
The board will soon release the main exam date.
The prelim test result was released on 11.05.2023.
The last date to apply for the Mains Exam is 06.06.2023.