GPSC Industries Officer Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Prelims Exam Pattern for Class 2 Industries & Mine Department. Dear Aspirants!!! Gujarat Public Service Commission Board Authority is planning to conduct the Written Examination for the post of Industries Officer, Class-2, and Industries & Mines Department Class-2. In this article, you will find the complete GPSC Syllabus for entry into Industries Officer Exam conducted by GPSC.
In order to qualify the examination without a hitch, one should know the GPSC IO exam syllabus thoroughly. One should download the GPSC IO Syllabus pdf from the official website and use it as the roadmap for the entire preparation. This article breaks down the GPSC IO Syllabus 2021 and examination pattern for you to understand it better.
GPSC Industries Officer Syllabus 2021
Name of the Board
|Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Industries Officer, Class-2, and Industries & Mines Department Class-2|
Prelims & Interview
|Prelims Exam Date||
GPSC Industries Officer Selection Process 2021:
The Selection will be based on 2 stages there fore
- Prelims Exam
Candidates who are qualified the Prelims Examination will be held on 01.08.2021; Shall be called for the interview.
GPSC Industries Officer Exam Pattern 2021:
|S. No||Part||Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Part A||General Studies||100||100||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|2||Part B||Concerned Subject||200||200|
GPSC Industries Officer Syllabus 2021:
With this, we come to the end of this article. We hope you have liked our article on GPSC IO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021. Go through all the details & updates regarding the GPSC IO recruitment 2021 carefully so that there is no confusion left in your mind. You can keep visiting our blog regularly for important updates.
- Geography of India and topics with special reference to Gujarat
- The cultural heritage of India- Art, Religion, Literature, and Architecture- giving special reference to Gujarat
- History of India and Gujarat
- Indian Economy and Planning
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Environment and IT and Communication
- Events of importance from the regime of Regional, National, and International Sports sector.
Indian Polity and the Constitution of India:
- Fundamental Rights and Fundamental Duties
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Composition of Parliament
- Powers of the President of India
- Powers of Governor
- Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and backward classes of the society
- Attorney General
- NITI Aayog
- Panchayati Raj Institutions
- Finance Commission
- Constitutional and Statutory Bodies: Election Commission of India, Union Public Service Commission, State Public Service Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General; Central Vigilance Commission, Lok pal, and Lokayukta, Central Information Commission
Concerned Subjects for Industries Officer, Class-II (Gujarat Industrial Service):
- Managerial Function and Process
- Financial Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Economic System and Business
- Government Business Interface
- Constitutional Support and Framework for Entrepreneurship
- Small Business & Management of MSMEs
- Organizational setup and functions of various departments/ divisions/ institutions/ boards under
- Various Government Policies and Acts
- Various Schemes for Industrial Development of Central Government and Gujarat State Government
- Industrial Finance in India: An Overview, Challenges and Recent Trends
- Application of E-Governance and ICT in Industries
- Current Trends and Recent Advancements in the field of Industrial Development.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
GPSC Industries Officer Prelims Examination 2021 will be held on 01.08.2021.
The Selection will be based on 2 stages therefore Prelims Exam and Interview.
Candidates can download GPSC Industries Officer 2021 Syllabus from our website.