GPSC Child Development Project Officer Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern Here!!!!! The Following is the GPSC Child Development Project Officer Exam Syllabus. go over the topics to get a sense of the more challenging themes. Candidates can then create a study programme based on the syllabus. The date for the GPSC Child Development Project Officer Exam in 2021 will be announced soon. The GPSC Child Development Project Officer Exam Syllabus is available here.. Stay Connected with us for further updates
GPSC Syllabus 2021:
Name of the Board
|Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Name of the Post||
Child Development Project Officer
GPSC Child Development Project Officer Exam Pattern 2021:
|Subject||No of Question||No of Marks||Duration|
|Part A||General Studies||100||100||
3 hours (180 minutes)
GPSC Child Development Project Officer Syllabus 2021:
- Geography of India-Physical, Economic, Social, Natural Resources and population related topics- with special reference to Gujarat
- Cultural heritage of India-Literature, Art, Religion and Architecture- with special reference to Gujarat
- History of India with special reference to Gujarat
- Indian Economy and Planning
Indian Polity and the Constitution of India:
- Fundamental Rights and Fundamental Duties
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Composition of Parliament
- Powers of the President of India
- Powers of Governor
- Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and backward classes of the society
- Attorney General
- NITI Aayog
- Panchayati Raj Institutions
- Finance Commission
- Constitutional and Statutory Bodies: Election Commission of India, Union Public Service Commission, State Public Service Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General; Central Vigilance Commission, Lokpal and Lokayukta, Central Information Commission
- General Mental Ability
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology
- Daily events of Regional, National and International Importance including Sports
Curriculum for Primary Test of Child Development Planning Officer, Class-III
- Nutrition and Health
- Nutrients: Carbohydrates, water, proteins and fats, vitamins, parasites, minerals
- Balanced diet planning, malnutrition-causes and remedies, various schemes like infant feeding, milk resuscitation scheme etc.
- Major Nutrition Programs: Major Nutrition Programs: Programs for Nutrient Deficiency Control: National Program for Prevention of Inadequate Nutritional Blindness, National Program for Control of Malnutrition, Iodine Prevention Program, Supplementary Nutrition Programs: Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICD)
Dietary Principles, Dietary Planning for Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women, Dietary Planning for Infants and Pre-School Children, Dietary Planning for School-going and Adolescent Children
Food storage, principles and practices of preservation and increase in nutritional value of food at low cost, food security, food contamination, food spoilage, food adulteration, etc.
Nutritional Diseases, Protein, Vitamin, Iodine Deficiency Diseases, Malnutrition and Disease Infections, Obesity Diseases, Maternal Malnutrition, Risk Factors Of Pregnancy And Importance Of Health Care
Habits and characteristics of children, various aspects of child development (physical, emotional, intellectual, social and moral).
Major Problems in Child Development. Common disease in children, measures to prevent pediatric disease. Causes of infant mortality.
Informal pre-school vaccination, health testing and counseling services, nutrition and health training under integrated child development plan Education, State Government and Central Government schemes, related health programs, health schemes for child welfare etc.
Various levels of Pre-School including Balmandir (K.G.) Montessori, Anganwadi, Day-Care Center, Ghodiyaghar). Role of Anganwadi in Gujarat and its contribution in various schemes
National and State Level Schemes and Awards for Women and Child Development, Programs for Women and Child Development in the State of Gujarat Major national events. (Specialty- Chronology in relation to children and women Arrangements for implementation of various schemes at the center, state, district, taluka and village level in respect of women and child development.
Problems of adolescent girls as well as their various aspects.
Health, Nutrition, Education, Weakness and Current Status of Girls in Gujarat
The GPSC Exam Date 2021 will be Announce Soon
The direct link to download GPSC Child Development Project Officer Syllabus 2021 have provided above
There are various vacancies allotted for these recruitment