Gujarat Administrative Service (Class I) & Municipal Chief Officer (Class II) Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released Preliminary & Main Examination Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Administrative Service (Class I) & Municipal Chief Officer (Class II). Candidates can download GPSC Administrative Service Class I & II Syllabus & Exam Pattern from the below mentioned link.
Gujarat Administrative Service (Class I) & Municipal Chief Officer (Class II) Exam Pattern & Syllabus is given below go, through the topics, to have an idea of the difficult subjects. Then candidates can plan a schedule for your preparation as per the syllabus. Here is the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for GPSC. Candidates can Download the Syllabus & Exam Pattern from our Website.
General Mental Ability:
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Number Series, Coding –Decoding.
- Problems related to Relations.
- Shapes and their Sub-sections, Venn Diagram.
- Problems based on Clocks, Calendar and Age.
- Number system and order of Magnitude.
- Linear Equations – in one or two Variables.
- Ratio, proportion and variation.
- Average of mean, median, mode – including weighted mean.
- Power and exponent, Square, Square Root, Cube Root, H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and loss.
- Time and Work, Time and Distance, Speed and Distance.
- Area and Perimeter of Simple Geometrical Shapes, Volume and Surface Area of
Sphere, Cone, Cylinder, cubes and Cuboids.
- Lines, angels and common geometrical figures – properties of transverse of parallel
lines, properties of related to measure of sides of a triangles, Pythagoras theorem,
quadrilateral, rectangle, parallelogram, and rhombus.
- Introduction to algebra – BODMAS, simplification of weird symbols.
- Data interpretation, Data Analysis, Data sufficiency, Probability.
Reasoning Ability :
- Coding and Decoding
- Direction and Distance
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Number Puzzle
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Venn Diagrams
- Blood Relation
- Mathematical Operation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clock and Calendar
- Matrix Reasoning
- Statement and Reasoning
- Completion of Figure
- Visual Reasoning
- Cube and Dice
- Paper Cutting and Folding
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Sentence
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
- Wrong Spelt
- One Word Substitution
- Error Spotting
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Match the following words
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentense)
- Identify the correct Degree
- Form a new word by blending the words
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
- British English – American English
Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations:
- Indian Constitution: Evolution, features, Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy, Amendments, Significant Provisions and Basic Structure.
- Functions and Responsibilities of the Union and the States, Parliament and State
Legislatures: Structure, Function, Power and Privileges. Issues and challenges
pertaining to Federal Structure: Devolution of Power and Finances up to local levels
and Challenges therein.
- Constitutional Authorities: Powers, Functions and Responsibilities.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Public Policy and Governance.
- Impact of Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization on Governance.
- Statutory, Regulatory and Quasi-judicial bodies.
- Rights Issues (Human rights, Women rights, SC/ST rights, Child rights) etc.
- India’s Foreign Policy – International Relations – Important Institutions, Agencies and Fora, their structure and mandate.
- Important Policies and Programmes of Central and State Governments.
- Judiciary in India – Structure and functions, important provisions relating to emergency and constitutional amendments, judicial review, Public Interest Litigation, Landmark Judgments.
To Follow Channel – Click Here
Gujarat WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here