Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission 2021: Check Details Here || Apply Online!!! The Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu has begun the registration process for MBBS and BDS degree courses for the academic year 2021. The deadline to submit an application is January 7, 2022, at 5 p.m. Candidates interested in taking admission in various medical colleges of the state can get more information on the official website, tnhealth.tn.gov.in.The registration process was started today, on December 19, 2021, at 9 am.
Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the course||MBBS and BDS|
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who have completed their 10+2 at an open school or as a private candidate are not eligible to take the ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.’ Biology / Biotechnology as an additional subject at the 10+2 level is also prohibited.
The Candidates should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or should complete 17 years on or before 31st December of this year 2021.
The application for Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission 2021 may be found below. Candidates should be aware that the ranking list will be posted on the official websites, and that individual results will not be disclosed. Below are the instructions for downloading Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission 2021.
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Selection Procedure:
- For admission into medical colleges of Tamil Nadu in MBBS course, candidates must appear in NEET entrance exam. The admission in medical courses will be done through the counselling procedure.
- The seat allocation can be done on the basis of NEET rank secured by the candidates, choice filled and availability of seats.
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Application Fee:
- Candidates should submit their filled in online application fee Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) (non-refundable) should be paid through online Bank payment portal in the websites.
- The candidates applying under Special category should pay an additional fee of Rs.100/- (nonrefundable) for each special category via Bank payment portal.
- All Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar) / Scheduled Tribe candidates of Tamil Nadu native are exempted from payment of the cost of the application
Candidates should submit their filled in online application fee Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) (Non-refundable) should be paid through online payment via. Bank payment.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu MBBS Admission 2021:
- tn.gov.in is the official website of the Tamil Nadu Government’s Health & Family Welfare Department.
- On the home page, go to the ‘Notifications’ section.
- Choose the appropriate link from the direct link here – MBBS Admissions in Tamil Nadu in 2021.
- To finish the registration procedure, enter your personal information and log in using your email address and password.
- Complete the needed fields, pay the application cost, and then click ‘Submit.’
- Take a printout of the completed application form in case you need to refer to it later.
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2021 Important Dates:
- Commencement of online Registration- 19.12.2021 09:00 AM
- Last Date of Registration- 07.01.2022 05:00 PM
- Last date for receipt of printout of online application- 10.01.2022 05:00 PM
**10th Pass Can Apply**