The government of India released the Intellectual Property India Annual Report – Key Highlights. The Government of India (GoI) released the Intellectual Property India annual report 2020 and the annual rankings the year 2018-19 was also decided by the Office of Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trademarks, which is also known as the Indian Patent Office, is an agency under the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade which administers the Indian law of Patents, Designs and Trade Marks.
- According to Intellectual Property India annual report in the overall patents filing category, 27 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT’s) have filed 557 patents collectively.
- Chandigarh University Gharuan top the list among all university in India. It topped for filing the highest number of patents in a year counting 336.
- Chandigarh University Gharuan is followed by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) with 239 patent applications.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) stands at fourth position with 173 patent applications.
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) secured the third position with 202 applications.
- Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade is under which ministry? – Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Who is the Union Minister for Commerce and Industry? – Piyush Goyal
- World Intellectual Property Day is celebrated on – April 24
- What is the theme for World Intellectual Property Day 2020 – Innovate for Green Future
- Who is the Minister of State for Commerce and Industry? – Hardeep Singh Puri
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|