Goa Shipyard (GSL) Consultant Recruitment 2021 Out – Engineering Holders Can Apply | Salary Rs. 1, 10, 000/-. Hello Guys!!! Goa Shipyard Limited has finally come up with the latest job advertisement for direct recruitment of 02 Consultant (Production) and Consultant (GES) Vacancies on the Official Site. Those Candidates looking for govt jobs after Degree competition can apply Offline Application Form on or before the due date (15.05.2021.) through an official portal.
Now Candidates are strictly instructed to read GSL Notification very carefully as it carries all the general instructions and eligibility criteria for Consultant Vacancy. We have also shared complete details about such as age limit, educational qualifications, selection process etc. in this article.
Goa Shipyard (GSL) Recruitment 2021 Notification
Name of the Board
|Goa Shipyard Limited|
|Consultant (Production) and Consultant (GES)|
|Last Date to Apply||
|Mode of Apply||
Short Information: GSL is a Schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna Category I Company and is engaged in designing and building Ships for Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for the above said posts.
GSL Vacancy 2021:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Consultant (Production) Basis||01|
|Consultant (GES) – On Contract Basis||01|
GSL Recruitment 2021 Details:
- The engagement shall be initially for a period of 01 year. Based on requirement of the company and the performance of the individual, the period of engagement may be extended for a further period of another 01 year.
- However, the total period of engagement shall not exceed beyond 65 years.
Goa Shipyard Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Applicants must have complete Full time B.E /B.TECH in Mechanical/ Production/ Electronics/Electrical/Shipbuilding/Naval Architecture from a recognized university / AICTE approved institution.
- The candidate should have minimum 20 years post qualification working experience in hull construction / repairs of Naval vessels/ Coast Guard vessels. Should have been head of Production department in a major shipyard for more than 01 year.
- Should have sound knowledge of hull construction activities for Naval / Coast Guard ships.
- Should have adequate experience in outsourcing of hull construction activities and monitoring / control.
- In the case of retired PSU executives, they should have superannuated in the pay scale of 1,00,000 -2,60,000 (E7) and above or equivalent level in case of Officers retire from Central / State Government / Indian Navy/A my/Air Force and Indian Coast Guard.
- Specializations in handing / taking over of small crafts like composite boats and experience of handling ISO / AS certification of production / maintenance facilities are desirable.
- Candidates do not exceeding 63 years of age.
Note: Upper age limit and experience will be considered as on 15.05.2021.
Goa Shipyard Selection Process 2021:
- Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. Mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements as laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for
- Interview call letters will be sent only through E-mail to shortlisted candidates’ registered Email ID. The candidates are requested to login to their E-mail Id and check regularly.
Goa Shipyard Salary Package 2021:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Monthly Emoluments (Consolidated)|
|1||Consultant (Production) – On Contract Basis||Rs. 1,10,000/-|
|2||Consultant (GES) – On Contract Basis||Rs. 85,000/-|
How to Apply for GSL Recruitment 2021:
Eligible & Interested candidates are required to fill the Application form in the prescribed format (copy enclosed) and send the form along with all documents in support of age, experience and qualification to: The General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa – 403802. The last date to receive the Application along with relevant documents is 15.05.2021.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Applicants must have complete Full time B.E /B.TECH in Mechanical/ Production/ Electronics/Electrical/Shipbuilding/Naval Architecture from a recognized university / AICTE approved institution.
Candidates do not Exceeding 63 years of age.
Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. Mere fulfillment of qualifications and other requirements as laid down does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.