Goa Police ASI Recruitment Last Date Extended – No Of Vacancies Increased || Check Details Here!! Goa Police has released the recruitment notification for the post of Police Sub Inspector, Constable and others. Now the board has extended the last date and increased the no of vacancies.
In this board, we are having huge number of vacancies. Applicants who are all missed this opportunities can apply for this recruitment. The last date for submission of Application Form has been extended to 26.05.2021 to Home Guard Volunteers. The Home Guard Volunteers who have already applied shall need not apply again. Interested candidates can apply before the last date.
Goa Police Recruitment Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the post
|Asst Sub Inspector & Others|
No of vacancies
|Last date Extended||
Last date extended & Vacancy Increased
Goa Police Sub-Inspector Vacancy Details:
No of Vacancy – 913
- Male – 767
- Female – 146
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector (Master) (for male candidates)||15|
|Sub-Inspector (Engine Driver) (for male candidates)||10|
Goa Police Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have passed in Class 12/Any Degree, Diploma (Security & Investigation Technology) or SSC or equivalent exam or any degree the qualification will be relevant to the post. Before apply to the post candidates should Refer the official notification for more details about the qualification.
- To apply for this recruitment candidates should know Konkani; Candidates who are all knowledge in Marathi will be preferred. For some posts candidates need experience in relevant field.
- For the posts of police sub inspector, Candidate’s age should not be less than 20 years and not be more than 28 years. While for searcher, Lab Technician posts and LDC candidate’s age limit should not exceed 45 years of age. If you are applying for Police Constable, Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 28 years.
- The minimum Rs.19900 and maximum salary is Rs.112400 for Goa Police Recruitment. This salary range will be varied depending upon the posts. The Complete related to pay scale of Goa Police Department Recruitment provided in the official notification. So we attached the detailed notification in the below link.
- Candidates should submit the application form and exam fee for various categories of candidates is Rs.200 for general candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/PWD/EWS. The Application Form and examination fee paid by the candidates is not refundable. Candidates must pay the Application Fee on or before the due date.
- The candidates who qualify in the DV, PMT & PET for the posts of Police Sub Inspector and Police Constable and the candidates who qualify in the DV for the posts of Searcher, Police Constable and LDC will be called for written exam.
How to Apply for Goa Police Recruitment 2021?
The Application Form completed in all respects should be personally submitted by the candidate at the counter opened to accept the application form at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa between 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM on all working dates on or before 26.5.2021.
There are totally 913 vacancies as per allotted
The application fee of Goa Police SI Recruitment 2021 given above
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.