GMRC Recruitment 2019 – Manager/ Sr. Executive & Other Vacancies Released. Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Sr. Executive posts and appointments will be only on “Contract” with min.3 years to 5 years, on standard terms & conditions of the Organization. The submission of online Application form on or before 17th January, 2020. Candidates can check the GMRC Recruitment 2019 details from our website.
GMRC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation|
|Post Name||Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Sr. Executive|
GMRC Manager Vacancy 2019:
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation has 7 vacancies for the Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Sr. Executive posts
GMRC Manager Age Limit:
Age limit 38 years for manager posts, 30 years for Assistant manager posts and 28 years for Sr. Executive posts.
GMRC Manager Qualification:
- Candidate must be a Member of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Member of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India post-qualification MBA from a Govt. recognized Institute/University.
- Candidates with Full-time graduation degree in Law from Govt. recognized institute will be preferred
- Candidate working in any PSU / Board / Organization of Government / Metro Rail Organization will be given preference. Working knowledge in SAP-FICO is desirable.
GMRC Manager Selection Process:
Call letters for interview will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating Time, Date and Venue of the Interview.
GMRC Manager Salary:
- Manager: Rs.60000/- to Rs.180000/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 50000/- to Rs.160000/-
- Sr. Executive: Rs.35000/- to Rs.110000/-
How to Apply for GMRC Recruitment 2019:
Applicants should fill up the required information online only on our Company website through the link under http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/ “APPLY ONLINE” along with necessary attachments in a merged single PDF file containing CV, payslips & testimonials etc., on or before 17th January, 2020.
Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false, incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
Apply Online Link – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|