Global Hunger Index, 2020 – India ranked at 94. The Global Hunger Index 2020 was released. According to the report, India ranked 94th out of 107countries. The report put India under serious category with the score of 27.2. India’s rank was 102 out of 117 countries last year. Neighboring countries such as Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan secured 73rd, 75th and 88th rank respectively.
- The Report was jointly prepared by Welhunger life and Concern Worldwide.
- According to the report, 14 per cent of India’s population is undernourished.
- The report states that the country recorded a child stunting rate of 37.4 per cent
- That is, 37.4% of child population (0-5 years) in India faces stunting. The child wasting was at 17.3 %. The undernourishment rate of India was at 14% and child mortality at 3.7 %.
- In 2018, India ranked 103 among 119 countries on the global hunger index. India ranked 102 in global Hunger Index.
- Out of the total 107 countries, only 13 countries fare worse than India including countries like Rwanda (97), Nigeria (98), Afghanistan (99), Liberia (102), Mozambique (103), Chad (107) among others.
- What is the Rank of India in Global Hunger Index, 2019? – 102
- What is the Rank of India in Henley Passport Index 2020? – 84
- Which country topped in Global Smart City Index 2020? – Singapore
- What is India’s Rank in Sustainability & Child Flourishing Index? – 77th
- What is the India’s Rank in Global Innovation Index 2020? – 48th
- According to Henley Passport Index 2020, which country has the world’s strongest passport? – Japan
- What is the India’s Rank in World competitive Index 2020? – 43rd
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|