GIC Assistant Manager Exam Postponed 2021 | Download Exam Date Details Here!!! General Insurance Corporation of India has released the recruitment notification and invites online applications for Assistant Manager Posts from 11.03.2021. And the Board has planned to conduct the examination for Finance – chartered Accountants, General, Legal and Insurance Discipline under Assistant Manager (Officers) on May, 2021. Total numbers of vacancies are 44. Candidates who applied and waited for admit card or future updates, are advised or visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details.
GIC Exam 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|General Insurance Corporation of India|
Name of the Post
Number of vacancy
Not Yet Announced
Not Yet Announced
|Status||Exam Date Postponed|
GIC 2021 Selection Process
- The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of short listing of the candidates based on Online Test, and performance in Group Discussion and interview and medical examination. The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
- Competitive online examination will be held tentatively around the first week of May 2021.The candidate may choose any one of the following centers, which must be indicated in the Application Form clearly. Corporation also reserves the right to hold the written examination at some and not all the examination centers listed below depending upon the number of candidates and other relevant factors.
GIC Exam 2021 Details
- The Board has planned to conduct the Online Examination on 09.05.2021 (Afternoon shift) (Tentatively). Candidates who applied and waited for this examination are advised to visit the official site simultaneously for knowing the exam date and admit card.
- The Examination will be conducted online at venues to be given in the respective call letters.
- Corporation, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her owns risks and expenses and Corporation will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Total test timing 150 minutes. 30 minutes for PART A- Objective, 60 minutes for Part B objective and 60 minutes for Part C (descriptive). Candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and interview on the basis of overall marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together against full marks of 150.
GIC Exam 2021 Required Documents
- Please note that candidates will not be permitted to appear for the online examination without the following documents:
- Valid Call Letter for the respective date and session of Examination
- Photo-identity proof (as specified) in original bearing exactly the same name and other information as it appears on the call letter/ application form and
- Photocopy of the above photo-identity proof (as detailed below*)
GIC Pre Recruitment training 2021
- The Online Pre-recruitment training for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates will be conduct from 26.04.2021 to 29.04.2021.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates will be given pre-recruitment online training. Candidates will be advised about the online pre-recruitment training two/three weeks before the main exam.
GIC Interview Process 2021
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination will subsequently be called for group discussion and Interview to be conducted by the Corporation. GD and Interview will be conducted at selected centre.
- The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from Corporation’s website. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained.
- The seniority of the selected candidates will be as per the merit/select list. A waiting List of candidates may also be prepared and may be utilized in the event of non-acceptance of employment offer by the candidates selected in the final merit list. However, the decision of offering appointment to the candidates from the waiting list is the discretion of the management.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview:
- The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in *IDENTITY VERIFICATION of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Std X, XII, Degree
- Where CGPA / OGPA are awarded
- Caste Certificate
How to Download GIC Admit card 2021?
- Go to the official site of the GIC website.
- Select the required notification on the Home page.
- Fill in the mandatory fields on the login page.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and print it for future purposes.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Board of GIC has planned to conduct the online examination on 09.05.2021 (Tentatively) at various venues.
There are totally 44 vacancies offered for GIC 2021.
GIC Admit card 2021 will be available from 16-04-2021.