Gauhati University Recruitment 2021 Download Notification – Assam Career Check out Job Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria – Gauhati University has released notification for filling up 1837 vacancies. The last date of this recruitment was extended. So candidates can apply for this recruitment till 05-04-2021. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment notification. Official Notification and application format were given in this post for your preference.
Gauhati Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Name of the Post||
Number of Vacancies
Gauhati University Vacancy Details
- Agril. Extension Asstt. ( AEA) : 1581
- Jr. Asstt (HQ): 47
- Jr. Asstt (Dist. Level): 153
- Stenographer: 8
- Steno-Typist: 5
- Electrician: 4
- PI/FI/FS/ Computor: 24
- Mechanic (Jute): 6
- Gr-IV: 9
Total – 1837
Gauhati University Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Indian Citizen, Ordinarily resident of Assam and HE or She have registered his or her name in any employment exchange of Assam
- Extension Asstt. (AEA) candidate should have completed HS in any discipline from recognized Board/Council/ University. Candidate who has passed in Science Stream and having rural back ground certificate will preferred first.
- Asstt (HQ) and Jr. Asstt (Dist Level) candidate should completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university and candidate must have completed minimum 6 months Diploma course in Computer.
- Stenographer candidate should have completed Graduate from recognized university and completed Grade I stenography diploma with minimum of 80 words per minute in English and should completed 6 months diploma course on Computer.
- Steno-Typist Candidate has completed HS in any discipline from any recognized university or Board or Council or University and completed stenographer diploma with minimum speed of 80 words per minimum 6 months computer diploma.
- Electrician Candidate should have completed HSLC from recognized Board or council or university and completed 2 years diploma in electrical from govt. ITI
- PI/ FI/ FS. Computor candidate should have completed HSSLC from recognized Board or Council or University with Statistics, Economics or Mathematics
- Mechanic (JUTE) HSLC Passes from any recognized Board or Council or University and should have completed 2 years diploma in mechanic from Govt ITI
- GR-IV candidate should completed 8th standard
Candidate age should between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2020. 5 years of age relaxation will be given for SC and ST (P) and ST (H) candidates. OBC and MOBC candidates will get 3 years of relaxation from age limit.
- Candidate will be selected through (i) First Phase Test and (ii) Second Phase Test
- First Phase Test: first phase written test will be conducted for all the posts, on this exam questions will be asked from General Science for 30 marks, General Mathematics 30 marks, General Knowledge 40 marks. 100 questions will be asked and each question carry one mark and 0.50 negative mark will be given for each wrong answers. The candidates will have to use Black Ballpoint Pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet.
- Second Phase Test: Based on merit list of first phase test candidates will be shortlisted for Second Phase test. Candidate will be selected 4 times the number of post for second phase test. The Second Phase Test will be computer based exam to test the knowledge of the posts applied and proficiency in computer operations and Shorthand Test for those candidates who have applied for the post of Stenographer and Steno-Typist
- Candidates who have apply for the post of Jr. Asstt, Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Primary Investigator/Field Investigator /Field Supervisor and Computor has to appear an additional test.
For the post of Agril. Extension Asstt.( AEA), Jr. Asstt (HQ), Jr. Asstt (Dist. Level), Stenographer, Steno-Typist, Electrician, PI/FI/FS/ Computor selected candidate will get paid for Rs. 14,000 to Rs. 60,500 with the grade pay of Rs. 6200. For the post of Mechanic (JUTE) Candidate will get paid for Rs.14,000 to Rs. 60,500 with the grade pay of Rs. 5600 and Gr-IV get paid for Rs. 12000 to Rs. 35,000 with Grade pay 3900 per month
Documents required to submit
- Candidates have to submit Birth Certificate or Admit Card of HSLC or equivalent examination for the proof of age
- Mark sheet for the proof of Educational Qualifications Technical, Stenography and Diploma in Computer Education Certificates if Required
- Caste Certificate from Competent authority in respect of candidates belonging to SC(P), ST(H) and OBC or MOBC
- Valid Employment exchange Registration Card/Certificate.
- Candidates Applied for Agril. Extension Assistant should furnish the Rural Back Ground Certificate in Prescribed Schedule III format given in the notification
- Passport size photograph should uploaded in jpeg format with the size of 50 kb to 450 kb
- Signature is signed in black or dark blue pen on white paper in JPEG format and size should between 20 to 100 KB
How to Apply for Gauhati University Recruitment
- Candidates go to Official Website of gauhati website that is https://gauhati.ac.in/
- Click the scrolling shows external examination this will lead you to application link
- Or use the link given below
- Then click apply new page will opened and go to application from
- Read the instruction on application from then click next
- Select respected post then follow the procedures
For further Details refer
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Last date for Gauhati university recruitment 2021 extended up to 05-04-2021
There were 1837 vacancies offered for Gauhati University Recruitment 2021
Candidate will be selected based on their performance in First Phase Test and Second Phase Test