45000 Freshers Vacancies in HCL Tech for Financial Year 2023!!! Mega Job Fair. In the financial year FY23, HCL Technologies plans to hire at least 45,000 new employees. According to sources, the hirings will be made to meet the company’s expanding demand and attrition. HCL reported its financial results for the quarter and year ending March 2022 on Thursday. HCL Tech expects 12-15 percent of employees to come to offices in fiscal year FY23. It intends to use a mixed work approach.
On Thursday, the company announced that its net profit for the quarter ending March 2022 had increased to Rs 3,593 crore, and it expressed optimism about the “buoyant” market climate, citing “strong performance across verticals and service lines.” In the previous fiscal year, the net profit was Rs 1,102 crore.
- As of March 31, 2022, HCL Tech had 208,877 full-time employees.
- In Q4FY22, there were 11,000 net new hires internationally, with a total of 39,900 new hires for the fiscal year.
- There are 165 nationalities represented within the whole workforce, with women accounting for around 28% of the worldwide workforce.
- In FY22, a total of 23,000 entry-level freshers were hired.
- According to HCL Tech, localization in the United States is at 70.9 percent.
- Localization is at 80.5 percent in Europe, and 88.9 percent in APAC and the rest of the globe (excluding India).
- In fiscal year FY23, the corporation aims to hire 45,000 freshmen on campus, up from 23,000 in fiscal year FY22.
- “We had another strong quarter in our Services division, with sales growing 5.0 percent quarter over quarter and 17.5 percent year over year in constant currency. According to a mint report, C Vijayakumar, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of HCL Technologies, stated, “Our Services business has been consistently expanding organically at 5% and above for the previous three quarters, producing one of the highest CQGR in the industry.”
- “Our overall YoY growth is 12.7 percent, which is higher than our guidance, thanks to strong momentum in Digital, Cloud, and Engineering services,” Vijayakumar said.
- “We continue to invest aggressively to establish a broader skill pool to match the need,” Vijayakumar added.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|